A game called TAG!

buildit

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're feigning ignorance, Meef. Come on, you know what to do.

You got me, you got me. I'm the mutha-fucking ADV tag master, and I hate to tell you this, but my great plan was to get this tag in Nelsonville and then never post a new tag. Kind of a dick move, so I guess I'll go ahead and post the tag, but I'm going to respectfully bow out after this - one tag game is all I can handle.

The clues:

-3 digit state route which also runs through Zanesville

-Just outside of a town that has only a few houses, but it does have a name and green corporation limit signs marking it's existence. The town also shows up on Google maps and has a unique zip code

-An abandoned railroad track crisscrosses this road near the tag several times

-The town name is one vowel away from and the singular of the vernacular phrase which describes the sensation of a man being stimulated nearly to the point of ejaculation, and then being shut down. If that's too ambiguous, the phrase starts with the name of a color...

SpringFling2009085.jpg

Man, I want to get in on this. I know where this one is, and it isn't extremely far, but it's mostly boring highway. Then, with work, I'll only have time to ride there and back, and not to enjoy the roads around there. I bet this one will be gone fast.

I'm liking this game. Too bad most of the tags are probably going to end up being quite a ways away from me.

i know where it's at but it's pretty far too. sooooo..... u guys find it and go west next time centralizing a good location for everyone have chances to get too and it might take off faster than you think:D

Obviously Meef simply wanted to stall/kill this. Too bad he being so moody. :lol: Well, if I get time I'll go get it and relocate it since it seems there may still be some interest in the game. If not I guess the thread dies due to lack of interest.

Obviously Meef simply wanted to stall/kill this. Too bad he being so moody. :lol: Well, if I get time I'll go get it and relocate it since it seems there may still be some interest in the game. If not I guess the thread dies due to lack of interest.

What are you talking about? Stall / kill it?

Yeah, for a minute I thought about not posting up a new tag to fuck with you, but I did post it. It's on a nice stretch of road accessible to anyone. Hell, I rode a 250cc dirt bike there!

I thought this site was Ohio Riders, not Ohio Vaginas.

Shit, buildit, why don't you just relocate it appropriately so that it is in Franklin County? I don't mind, as I said above I'm not going to keep playing over here since the ADV game is moving along nicely; and it's your game over here, so go ahead.

WTF, this is like a parallel universe where a really fucked up version of adventure exists.:wtf: If there is too much boring highway to get someplace, take the back roads, and if it's too far get a fn note from your mother or sneak out when she goes to bed.:supergay:

Nobody is moving it until they get to this one. Rules are rules. I like where it is, personally. It's really a pretty central location, if you ask me. The point of the game is adventure, not to ride to the end of your street.

Will they care if I join adv rider just to play over there too?

Nobody is moving it until they get to this one. Rules are rules. I like where it is, personally. It's really a pretty central location, if you ask me. The point of the game is adventure, not to ride to the end of your street.

C'mon over. We will use it as your gateway drug to the adventure lifestyle!

Hang on...you do like bacon right?

Just come over and register, it can be fast paced. Check it out!

What are you talking about? Stall / kill it?

Yeah, for a minute I thought about not posting up a new tag to fuck with you, but I did post it. It's on a nice stretch of road accessible to anyone. Hell, I rode a 250cc dirt bike there!

I thought this site was Ohio Riders, not Ohio Vaginas.

Shit, buildit, why don't you just relocate it appropriately so that it is in Franklin County? I don't mind, as I said above I'm not going to keep playing over here since the ADV game is moving along nicely; and it's your game over here, so go ahead.

u think (or you probably say you know) your so bad ass. man you just went out and found it real easy and played along. well good to know your a team player. you probably play on the other site called ohio vaginas so keep playing tag with vaginas and we will just keep playing here. plus the picture is in bluebell ohio and on rt 146 so go ahead and put one in portsmouth and how about cleveland hell lets go to toledo too. if the game should be properly played go to the location section find an area your close too and play the game there. u must be on a lot so i hope u hear this and piss off;)

u think (or you probably say you know) your so bad ass. man you just went out and found it real easy and played along. well good to know your a team player. you probably play on the other site called ohio vaginas so keep playing tag with vaginas and we will just keep playing here. plus the picture is in bluebell ohio and on rt 146 so go ahead and put one in portsmouth and how about cleveland hell lets go to toledo too. if the game should be properly played go to the location section find an area your close too and play the game there. u must be on a lot so i hope u hear this and piss off;)
Calm down, are you off you med's? Take a minute and read your post spunky, It makes no fucking sense at all. Nobody took your puzzle pieces you paranoid fuckstick. Lighten up and get a sense of humor.

I have considered your points, and the supremely eloquent manner in which you presented them.

Subsequently, I have determined that you are incredibly stupid, and thus any further comments from you will be relegated to the "from a fucking moron" file.

Cheers!

Remember playing hide and seek with the hot chicks in the neighborhood when we were kids? Nothing like making out with chics in the darkness just to hear your mom yell out the screen door that its time to get in the house! SHIT Cock blocked at age 11 by your mom!

Remember playing hide and seek with the hot chicks in the neighborhood when we were kids? Nothing like making out with chics in the darkness just to hear your mom yell out the screen door that its time to get in the house! SHIT Cock blocked at age 11 by your mom!
:lol::op: