Knee draggin with a Goldwing at Dragon

Kosmo

I was down at the gap a few years ago on my busa at a busa rally. A guy showed up with his father (Who was riding a busa.) riding a 1k with full leathers. He was an obnoxious little bastard that wouldn't let anyone around him just like some of the prick Harley riders do. He was just fast enough that going around him without him letting you would have been hard or dangerous for both of us so I went off away from them and rode on my own.

Later that night I heard him complaining that yellow wolf came by him and pushed him out of the way.

I was down at the gap a few years ago on my busa at a busa rally. A guy showed up with his father (Who was riding a busa.) riding a 1k with full leathers. He was an obnoxious little bastard that wouldn't let anyone around him just like some of the prick Harley riders do. He was just fast enough that going around him without him letting you would have been hard or dangerous for both of us so I went off away from them and rode on my own.

Later that night I heard him complaining that yellow wolf came by him and pushed him out of the way.

sometimes guys like that just need a little tap it takes the nerve right out of em unless he's a racer and used to it

He defiantly wasn't a racer or I would have pushed him out of the way.(But wouldn't have needed to because he would have been faster if he were.) It was a disappointing trip for me, I trolled the busa sites hearing of all these tales of high speed runs and complaining about Harley riders being rude, only to be meet with a bunch of busa riders behaving the same way.

Edited by Uncle Punk