Fairview Fun Days

RedRidingHood

Okay so most ppl here won't care..and honestly I'm just posting this out of boredom..but all weekend is Fairview Park Fun Days. At Westgate shopping center, rides, games, and fireworks on Sat. night (weather permitting). Blah. I'm missing it until Sunday, which is when I'll be back from mid-ohio. Anyway...so if anyone wants to ride up, maybe spin yourself squirley till ya puke, and all that fun stuff, let me know. I just might be there if there are cool people going.

That is all.:woo:

Okay so most ppl here won't care..and honestly I'm just posting this out of boredom..but all weekend is Fairview Park Fun Days. At Westgate shopping center, rides, games, and fireworks on Sat. night (weather permitting). Blah. I'm missing it until Sunday, which is when I'll be back from mid-ohio. Anyway...so if anyone wants to ride up, maybe spin yourself squirley till ya puke, and all that fun stuff, let me know. I just might be there if there are cool people going.

That is all.:woo:

I'll be there sat. or sun. I Went to Brookpark Home days last weekend, kids had a blast. I just go for the fair food.

Oh man even better RED we need you to change outfitts for sunday and come as a nurse..yeahhh can you make it happen ???:D
Nurse + cape = super nurse?
I'll be there sat. or sun. I Went to Brookpark Home days last weekend, kids had a blast. I just go for the fair food.

Hmm, pretty sure I could pull that off. Lol.

Oh luv, I hear ya..the food is awesome. Oh and if inya shows he can get his face painted again ;) HOTT!

sits next to Mr Anderson....:popcorn:

I was actually planning on heading over there tonight for the fireworks if the rain ever quits....no bike yet though, I'll be rolling my car if I end up out there

Went last night for the fireworks. Eh, you seen one show you've seen them all pretty much. Got food, and left. I'm only 4 blocks from the park there. IF I go today..and wear a goofy nurse outfit, I better be on the back of one's bike for tooling around in a nurse outfit!

*throws the gear in the backpack*.....

You get a nurse outfit ill ride you around the world then my house for a pit stop... :leghump:

Went last night for the fireworks. Eh, you seen one show you've seen them all pretty much. Got food, and left. I'm only 4 blocks from the park there. IF I go today..and wear a goofy nurse outfit, I better be on the back of one's bike for tooling around in a nurse outfit!

*throws the gear in the backpack*.....