Anyone not going to Mid Ohio this weekend and not dry humping Redridinghood

InyaAzz

I need some trouble... I'm in a bad mood and thinking about leaving the old lady choking in my dust as I go. I don't plan on returning to her, so jail is fine by me seeing as I will be needing a place to sleep.

If you guys run out of exciting things to do I'm painting the inside of the shop today. Oooohhhhhh.... I can hardly contain myself. :cool:

I has a sad. A malfunction of my Hotbodies undertail (damn them..damn them all to hell) has left my brake light unattached to teh rest of the bike. I'm about to go out in the garage and perform some minor surgery.

The bike is down for the rest of the day...but I'm still looking to get into trouble. There's a comedy show in Elyria at 8 and who knows what's going to happen afterwards. Maybe some drunken ex girlfriend sex. Everyone's invited.

I need some trouble... I'm in a bad mood and thinking about leaving the old lady choking in my dust as I go. I don't plan on returning to her' date=' so jail is fine by me seeing as I will be needing a place to sleep.[/quote']

lol. When i called you...was she the one yelling/talking in the background?

Wow... it's like you're in my head. :wtf:

You gots da womenz issues 2..? I thought you loved...Lyndsey...that..her?

Nobody was there dry humping RRH!

I'd think I would've known if THAT happened!

hahahaha, you haven't met.....(fill in the blank with one of several names)

oh nevermind, it will be a surprise, I'm sure.

:mad:Well apparently I'm attention whore so I've met him somewhere..maybe in my dreams..who knows. Lmao. Seriously! Put UP or shut up (not you Recon)..and for the record I had NOTHING to do w/ this thread..INya just like to tease me! That's fine.

hahahaha, you haven't met.....(fill in the blank with one of several names)

oh nevermind, it will be a surprise, I'm sure.

:mad:Well apparently I'm attention whore so I've met him somewhere..maybe in my dreams..who knows. Lmao. Seriously! Put UP or shut up (not you Recon)..and for the record I had NOTHING to do w/ this thread..INya just like to tease me! That's fine.

Quite a few ladies, especially recently; will join the forum, receive ALOT of attention, relish the attention and encourage more... half the site gets worked into a frenzy and half the site is just annoyed. This isn't a dating website but lately has been extremely sexually charged. True story. Go read the 'Three Word' thread if you don't beleive me.

Quite a few ladies, especially recently; will join the forum, receive ALOT of attention, relish the attention and encourage more... half the site gets worked into a frenzy and half the site is just annoyed. This isn't a dating website but lately has been extremely sexually charged. True story. Go read the 'Three Word' thread if you don't beleive me.

Or the "Today" thread

No I believe you. This happens on every forum/board I've been on. No worries though. I'm playing..and I'm not taking it as personal attacks. Just saying don't send stuff if you can't back up WHO you are and WHY you said it.

As a side note I didn't join to find sex partners..I joined to find ppl to ride with in the near future when I get my bike.

No I believe you. This happens on every forum/board I've been on. No worries though. I'm playing..and I'm not taking it as personal attacks. Just saying don't send stuff if you can't back up WHO you are and WHY you said it.

As a side note I didn't join to find sex partners..I joined to find ppl to ride with in the near future when I get my bike.

Maybe cause you throw out alot of innuendo and post up suggestive pics of yourself? I noticed that you took your albums down or made your profile private or something and that you created a social group named after yourself with some sort of pictures in it.

btw, I was NOT the person who gave you negative rep. I haven't been on very much this weekend....

Ok so first and foremost if you think people need to "back up" what they say on the interwebs you must be retarded, or at least slow. In which case I apologize cuz I never intended to pick on a slow adult.

Let's take a look at your history of WHY you would be called an "attention whore":

:) Just stopping by to say HI to everyone. Don't have a ride yet..but I love riding w/ people

Within 2 minutes, JRM quickly diagnosed our new member...

Skip a while, already baiting people for a "OMG I'M SINGLE PICK ME"

Omg..can I pretend your single? Lol
This happens on every forum/board I've been on.

No shit, I wonder why

But most recently and probably the best

True..from Mentor your kinda screwed!

Oh well..I tried. lol.

Really I need to sulk in some suds bc all this vroom vroom racing and rockets and power rangers has me 1.incredibly turned on, and 2. seriously WANTING my ride already!

OMG I'M SO TURNED ON !!!!

But also importantly you like girls too, ooh so special

Lol. Ya..I gotta agree on that...and I'd like to put in my 2 cents..I'm all FOR hott chicks..believe me..however...I enjoy those with some cushion (back that azz up) and some breastisis to boot. REAL vs fake of course. Well kinda like me, if I could marry myself I would! CURVES is where it's AT! Regardless, yes she's hott, but there's no point in spankin your jimmies till you go blind over it. Has that ever happened btw? LMAO!

And on top of that, you'r motorcycle listed as "You" so classy

Tell you what, you buy a bike and start riding it like crazy and I'll take back this thread and admit you weren't full of shit. But I'll wait until I see it. Until then, you at least get props for showing up to an event, just like Kay did. But I've already defended myself on teh interwebs so I guess I'm retarded too

Ok so first and foremost if you think people need to "back up" what they say on the interwebs you must be retarded, or at least slow. In which case I apologize cuz I never intended to pick on a slow adult.

Let's take a look at your history of WHY you would be called an "attention whore":

Within 2 minutes, JRM quickly diagnosed our new member...

Skip a while, already baiting people for a "OMG I'M SINGLE PICK ME"

No shit, I wonder why

But most recently and probably the best

OMG I'M SO TURNED ON !!!!

But also importantly you like girls too, ooh so special

And on top of that, you'r motorcycle listed as "You" so classy

Tell you what, you buy a bike and start riding it like crazy and I'll take back this thread and admit you weren't full of shit. But I'll wait until I see it. Until then, you at least get props for showing up to an event, just like Kay did. But I've already defended myself on teh interwebs so I guess I'm retarded too

What event did Kay show up too?

:plus1: When the new girls join that have no bikes at all and want to ride on the back of someone. The leg humpers come out.