Anyone who didn't go to Mid Ohio and is NOT closing this thread, post up.

InyaAzz

Nice.. that's not ghey at all. :lol:

SRSLY' date=' having smileys that ask for ta-tas and then shutting down threads when ta-tas are requested with said smileys is a bit silly. I'm all for enforcing a rule that mandates common courtesy and respect for newbs.. especially the gals but you can't play both sides like this.

For what it's worth.. I say pull the boobie smileys and crack down on the leg humping but let's get a bit more defined about it.[/quote']

i say there is a time and place for everything but there is also a line that cant be crossed. i wanna leave the smilies cuz im shy and when i get the courage to ask sam to see his moobies i want something to use :D

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no ;) thats sams job. then what would he do :lol:

No leghumping boys or girls, got it. Just don't do it to the girls and there is only one position avalible for the boys which is filled. I'm clear now, is there a waiting list of applicants waiting to fill said position?

we are having a sexual harrassment seminar in the mods and admin meeting ill have to let you know :lol:
oooh, you guys are going to have to watch the yearly video....

I always found that the sexual harassment was worse for about a week or so after S.H. video day! :lol:

I think I peed.

No leghumping boys or girls, got it. Just don't do it to the girls and there is only one position avalible for the boys which is filled. I'm clear now, is there a waiting list of applicants waiting to fill said position?

cbrgirl is writing up an application form now she will have it ready in about a week :p

(now we wait for her to get here and yell at me for making more work for her :popcorn:)

Nice.. that's not ghey at all. :lol:

SRSLY' date=' having smileys that ask for ta-tas and then shutting down threads when ta-tas are requested with said smileys is a bit silly. I'm all for enforcing a rule that mandates common courtesy and respect for newbs.. especially the gals but you can't play both sides like this.

For what it's worth.. I say pull the boobie smileys and crack down on the leg humping but let's get a bit more defined about it.[/quote']

This is exactly what I'm saying. We don't mind playing by someone's rules..but we need to know what the rules are, and they can't change on the whim of a moderator. SRSLY, there has been WAY more leg humping going on over the past year, and I can't remember any thread getting shut down for it.

I'm all for keeping the newbs respected, and a common state of decency across the board, but you can't pick and choose when you decide to enforce it.

This is exactly what I'm saying. We don't mind playing by someone's rules..but we need to know what the rules are, and they can't change on the whim of a moderator. SRSLY, there has been WAY more leg humping going on over the past year, and I can't remember any thread getting shut down for it.

I'm all for keeping the newbs respected, and a common state of decency across the board, but you can't pick and choose when you decide to enforce it.

http://www.ohio-riders.com/index.php?pageid=rules

Please read, understand, and follow these very simple rules. We'll all get along better if these are followed.

1) No racism. Period. The offender will be instantly banned.

2) No sexism. Its one thing to say some chick is hot, but don't be an ass about it.

3) No advertising in sigs, profiles, avatars, etc.

4) No threats of violence.

5) No personal attacks.

6) For the love of God and anything else Holy, don't fucking post the same thing multiple times in different threads and forums.

That's it. Easy enough, eh? We'll see.

*This list of rules is subject to change at anytime.

im not trying to be a dick or anything im just here to help.

Lol. That was Justin our resident leghumper was going off about her.

ohhh i knooooooow you arent talking about me! :D I was avoiding posting in these threads but I have to say I'm hardly a leghumper, i verbally assault girls that are looking for someone to leghump her if it gets out of hand. the end

ohhh i knooooooow you arent talking about me! :D I was avoiding posting in these threads but I have to say I'm hardly a leghumper, i verbally assault girls that are looking for someone to leghump her if it gets out of hand. the end

641.gif

http://www.ohio-riders.com/index.php?pageid=rules

im not trying to be a dick or anything im just here to help.

We don't have a problem with the rules. Not really ANY problem...we all will play nicely with whatever rules are established. But the rules don't work well if they're not applied across the board.

I'm not trying to start drama...and I could care less about any leg humping. I just think it's good to clear the air on what's accepted and whats not.

well if there was no racism no sexism and no advertisments and all three were seriously followed then a lot of the ppl here would be banned

including me :(

I was going to tackle this one...but any hilarious response I could come up with violates the rules.

Well I missed all that drama......I met RedRidingHood at Midohio and she was cool....well I probably didn't read all the thread/post so I can't tell what went wrong....

My 2cents.....and also to RedRidingHood or other Newbs......

If you are new to the forum take it slow and build up a reputation...just don't flame or attention whore post....as may be some are OK with it (I am) and some not....like you walk in a neighborhood bar for the first time and make a scene...lotta people are not going to like it.......so....

Once again I am saying RedRidingHood in real life was cool and I hope people do not misunderstand her........

I hope people do not misunderstand her........

On one hand I understood her just fine; nothing she did made me act inappropriately or not anymore than I would have without interacting with her. It's not inappropriate if the person receiving it accepts it. She was not a child who needs protecting. The leghumping didn't drive her off the whiney little bitches complaining about her did. In all fairness to the whiney little bitches the leghumping is not allowed by the rules. I can understand how a group of motorcyclists would want to follow all the rules. Being the law abiding upstanding citizens they all are.

On the other hand Kosmo is very easy to misunderstand because he talks funny.

I have to say......Koz's English is MUCH better than my Indian ;)

All I can do is a Habu imitation, asking Homer if he wants a slurpee :D