Anyone who didn't go to Mid Ohio and is NOT closing this thread, post up.

InyaAzz

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you sure about that? idk who closed it, but i have an idea.

My head is dizzy with the flurry of posts on here since last night, between her, & Anderson...... But John was the last post in one, and indicated that he was ending it as "That's enough". I recall not being sure if he was closing it because of her attention whoring, or because everyone was being so nasty

does it really matter?

everyone is complaining about her, i thought this is what everyone wanted?

I was just answering Pauly's query Danielle

I've been MUCH more annoyed in the past with some of the other attention whoring by teases who won't even back it up teehee but just want the attention, and some of the stupid newbs who come on here & immediately start running their mouths ;)

Like I said in another thread..... If I'm gonna spend the same amount.....I'd rather have a hooker than a stripper

End result's better, and far less drama ;)

Nope.. I'm officially taking it up with you. You're the mod.. I have a complaint. Where's this magic fucking button I'm supposed to hit???:cool:

lol.. this button ---> report.gif

hey' date=' i'm not the only one :p

My head is dizzy with the flurry of posts on here since last night, between her, & Anderson...... But John was the last post in one, and indicated that he was ending it as "That's enough". I recall not being sure if he was closing it because of her attention whoring, or because everyone was being so nasty

I was just answering Pauly's query Danielle

I've been MUCH more annoyed in the past with some of the other attention whoring by teases who won't even back it up teehee but just want the attention, and some of the stupid newbs who come on here & immediately start running their mouths ;)

Like I said in another thread..... If I'm gonna spend the same amount.....I'd rather have a hooker than a stripper

End result's better, and far less drama ;)

i'm assuming because it was getting nasty, due to the attention whoring and everyone's response to it.

i know, sorry. wasn't directed towards you.. i was just talking in general.

lol.. you're funny fonz.

Ok, I am curious.. I just read all of redridinghood's intro thread and it really didn't look that bad to me. Was there a bunch of stuff moved around or something? Because I think I totally missed the action.

apparently it was in the other "not going to mid-ohio" thread...

First off, I was the one who started the 'dry humping' thread...it was meant as a dig towards all the leg humpers, AND as a legitimate thread for people to get together if you weren't going to Mid Ohio. I know all the 'attention' and 'drama' Red was receiving was fresh on everyone's minds...but I still don't see any valid reason for locking my thread, or her other threads really. Yeah, some people are Ok with her...others might not be. Fine. That's still not a reason to lock a thread...especially a thread that she didn't even start. I've seen much worse on here in the past.

So I'm with IP on this one..if you're gonna lock the thread at least tell us WHY so the behavior doesn't get repeated. If the reason is valid, then I don't think anyone on here would have a problem. If not, then maybe the mods have some 'splaining to do.

My .02

So now we're almost 50 posts into a thread about a thread about an attention-whore thread, if I'm following this correctly.

Any more loops and I think all the threads about the other threads will reach a critical density, at which point they'll collapse inward, forming a black hole, and we'll all be crushed to a single subatomic dot by the forces of quantum thread-on-thread action and ....

I think I need to drink more coffee.

Edit: :beathorse:

I did indeed close the "New Social Group - RedRidingHood" thread because it was getting abusive real quick.

I really don't have any issues with what RedRidingHod was posting and am willing to let things run their usual course.

As far as asking for pictures I was specific about it being in the Introduction section.

I did indeed close the "New Social Group - RedRidingHood" thread because it was getting abusive real quick.

I really don't have any issues with what RedRidingHod was posting and am willing to let things run their usual course.

As far as asking for pictures I was specific about it being in the Introduction section.

So why, if you know, was *my* thread closed?

I guess I missed the social group thread.

:werd:

BTW' date=' Red deleted her account. She's no longer with us. I hope you're all pleased with yourselves.[/quote']

*shrug* if you're oversensitive enough to delete your account over some idiots, this probably isn't the place for you anyway...

we now bring you your regularly scheduled poswhoring already in progress