Anyone who didn't go to Mid Ohio and is NOT closing this thread, post up.

InyaAzz

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't take it personal. I was seriously looking for something to do, and then I guess a mod didn't like the direction it went...or didn't like someone in the thread. Who knows. I've seen much worse around here that doesn't get shut down.

I didn't go to mid oh... but I did ride my bike in a tuxedo like i was james bond...

Baller

Yeah. What's with closing threads???

Doesn't the whole " If you don't llke it, don't read it" thing apply anymore?

I seriously have no clue. Hopefully whoever closed the thread will chime in.

I ended up going down THINKING I was going to go to a race....

Instead did Hale's Mohican poker run, then went downtown and enjoyed the festivities there

It's been 2-3 years since I've been down there. The year I went the po-po pretty much did what they could to shut down everything. What was it like this year?

It's been 2-3 years since I've been down there. The year I went the po-po pretty much did what they could to shut down everything. What was it like this year?

I thought the cops were very cooperative. Then again..... I didn't see anything crazy goin' on either

I thought the cops were very cooperative. Then again..... I didn't see anything crazy goin' on either

Yargh to that, cops all around not bothering anyone.

I think the cops closed down the road races the last couple years... but I left before any of that was "planned"

I'm not sure what's going on but somebody just locked Red's bikini hangout thread. I was trying to post my highside incident and before I could it was shut down.

:wtf: Which one is that?? Don't think I ever saw that one :confused:

WTF is going on?? If we're going to be locking threads I think a reason or infraction citing is at least warranted. SRSLY. I don't think it's Ben or Carie because they usually let us know we are being mischievous before they drop the hammer and when they do we get an expaination. :rolleyes:

John closed 1 of her other threads, so I'm guessing him??

Whatevs.. if it needs locked then lock it' date=' but how about some sort of explanation? Kind of hard to curb the behavior if we aren't sure what set the mods off in the first place. :rolleyes:[/quote']

I think the behavior is all the cockblockers hitting the "Report Post" button like one of the mods told them to if they didn't like what they were reading :cool:

I guess we're adopting that whole 'fairness doctrine' bullshit you lefties love so much... :lol:

hey.. leave us lefties alone! :p

John closed 1 of her other threads' date=' so I'm guessing him??[/quote']

are you sure about that? idk who closed it, but i have an idea.

does it really matter? i don't think it's cuz you guys was doing anything wrong, but it had to do with RRH. if you look, all the threads she started have been closed, and i have no clue who did that either.

everyone is complaining about her, i thought this is what everyone wanted?

I need to say sorry for the drama. I never wanted it to get out of hand. Hell when I first met some of the guys at bike night the other day they told me I was cool for "playing/fighting" back. Anyway...really..yes I'm a flirt..but I am really here to make friends..learn about bikes, so on and so forth before I get on the roads myself. Anyway..I'm looking for the delete profile button..and can't find it. I'm sure my direct "hater" can help me with that.

Don't sweat it' date=' Red. Don't get all "emo" on us, either. You didn't create any drama.. at least no more than any other member on this board. If you have a personal hater.. so what? Tons of people send me hate mail on this board. I don't give a fuck.. neither should you. If you like to e-flirt.. then do it. Your actions on this forum don't affect the lives of anybody. If they do.. then you are surely not the problem.[/quote']

I dont send you hate mail. I tell ya right out in the open................you are a pipe smoking ass pirate.:supergay:

Don't sweat it' date=' Red. Don't get all "emo" on us, either. You didn't create any drama.. at least no more than any other member on this board. If you have a personal hater.. so what? Tons of people send me hate mail on this board. I don't give a fuck.. neither should you. If you like to e-flirt.. then do it. Your actions on this forum don't affect the lives of anybody. If they do.. then you are surely not the problem.[/quote']

But that's cuz you're a cop :)

+1.. why lock her threads? Did she say something offensive? Did she break any forum rules? Just because a couple uptight members have their junk twisted doesn't mean she should be punished for it. I don't have any issue with her. She is kind of irritating' date=' on a high school level, but she hasn't broken any rules. Free speech for all of us or shut down the whole fucking board!

If a moderator is tired of hearing complaints about her post whoring then they can send a form e-mail to the members that sent those complaints explaining their twisted balls aren't reason enough to lock a thread. Don't like what you're reading?? Then turn the fucking channel!![/quote']

that's something you'd have to take up with someone "higher" than me.

most the mods don't give a shit.. we don't run the site.