Anyone who didn't go to Mid Ohio and is NOT closing this thread, post up.

InyaAzz

I moved the threads to the Edumacated Fucksticks section and closed them. The leghumping was ridiculous, and the attention whoring was even worse.

I can sorta get moving the threads..although my thread was started for a legitimate purpose. I guess I don't see the need to close the threads though....let the leghumpers have their fun. Red was encouraging them...they enjoyed it..it was a win/win for them. It falls into the category of, if you don't like it, then don't read it. I don't agree with it..but I wouldn't stop someone from doing it..free country and all that. Alot of the back and forth between R1, JRM, Uncle Punk and myself was because we had already met her and were basically giving each other a hard time. I can't speak for the others..they may have just been horny and their balls were swollen.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can sorta get moving the threads..although my thread was started for a legitimate purpose. I guess I don't see the need to close the threads though....let the leghumpers have their fun.

I thought normally this kind of egregious stuff was pruned to it's own thread, so as to preserve the sanctity & purity of the original while allowing the debauchery to continue on in it's natural environment?!?

I thought normally this kind of egregious stuff was pruned to it's own thread, so as to preserve the sanctity & purity of the original while allowing the debauchery to continue on in it's natural environment?!?

Obviously natural evolution took a coffee break.

Yes.. but it isn't censorship if the owner does it... only if the government does it. Ben is tall but he ain't my big brother. His house.. his rules.

I'm not upset about it. And yes it's his thing. But I'm sure he'll be the first to say WE make it what it is. No big brothers here. I was just trying to say what Fonz said. Let shit take it's course. These things fade after a bit.

I didn't censor anyone, nor did I stop free speech. I simply moved and closed threads full of leghumpers and attention whores. Leghumping is on the list of nonos in the rules. I don't feel like digging through however many pages of junk to find the few pertinent posts. So, I moved each whole thread here and closed them. If you had an honest thread, feel free to repost it. However, if it gets filled with shit again I'll move it again.

I'm not upset about it. And yes it's his thing. But I'm sure he'll be the first to say WE make it what it is. No big brothers here. I was just trying to say what Fonz said. Let shit take it's course. These things fade after a bit.

Yeah they fade........ and eventually those people leave....... but so do several other people because they don't like the persona it gives everyone on the board.

Yeah they fade........ and eventually those people leave....... but so do several other people because they don't like the persona it gives everyone on the board.

Very true.

I've learned that everything is good in moderation.

Excessive leghumping is probably bad, but so is calling every new female member an ugly slut bitch whore backpack groupie.

Sometimes the truth hurts.:nono:

Leghumping is on the list of nonos in the rules.

Sorry, I missed that part of the rules I didn't read when I joined. You're house your rules. I can live with that it's cool to have that much control. I would like to stay out of trouble in the future and might need some help figuring it out. How is leghumping defined?

we are having a sexual harrassment seminar in the mods and admin meeting ill have to let you know :lol:

oooh, you guys are going to have to watch the yearly video....

I always found that the sexual harassment was worse for about a week or so after S.H. video day! :lol:

Nice.. that's not ghey at all. :lol:

SRSLY' date=' having smileys that ask for ta-tas and then shutting down threads when ta-tas are requested with said smileys is a bit silly. I'm all for enforcing a rule that mandates common courtesy and respect for newbs.. especially the gals but you can't play both sides like this.

For what it's worth.. I say pull the boobie smileys and crack down on the leg humping but let's get a bit more defined about it.[/quote']

does that mean no more jizzing smilies?

:(