408HP Eclipse GSX for sale!!!

fireman_343

I have a 95 Eclipse GSX AWD for sale, has a lot of upgrades done to it, crazy fast car and low miles! Here are some of the mods done to this thing!

73,000 mlies, clean title!

Full body kit molded!!

Upgraded turbo, Intercooler, BOV, Injectors, Radiator, Mallory fuel pump, and MAF Sensor!!

Fully Built motor!! Will Build up to 22lbs of boost and produce 408hp!! (I have the boost controler set to 15lbs of boost now for driving it on the street).

Does have full JBL speakers up front!!

17" Motegi Rims... Big Brake System AEM!!! Dropzone lowering springs and shocks!

3" Exhuast downpipe back to 4" Muffler!

Short throw Shifter.. Apexi guages!

Does need new front bumper, but I might find one before it is sold.

Only thing i know that is wrong with it is the sunroof does not work.

Asking $6,000 or trade for a 1K bike (must be fuel injected). Over $10K in upgrades done to this vehicle! No reasonable offer refused! I need to sale this asap, so I can get back on a bike. Good car, super fast and runs and sounds GREAT!

Located in Columbus, PM me and we can talk.

DSC02220.jpg

DSC02221.jpg

DSC02222.jpg

DSC02223.jpg

DSC02224.jpg

DSC02234.jpg

DSC02235.jpg

DSC02237.jpg

DSC02242.jpg

DSC02239.jpg

DSC02247.jpg

Edited by fireman_343

HAHA, yeah that wing is a little big, but someone might like it?? It isn't my style car, and people that know me know that it isn't me... I just got it to sale and get a 1K bike with the money or trade for one.

I'm going to Jegs today to get a gauge pillar, so the gauges will be re-mounted to the A pillar soon! Don't know what the previous owner was thinking??

oh.. ok. so it's a shake n bake? :lol:

yea, idk what he was thinking..

instead of buying it to sell, why not just buy a bike from the beginning?

GL with the sale, it looks very clean!

bump for a 4g63! ive have 2 of these cars modded out and they were way fun. not a fan of the wing but over all pretty clean. why do you still have the stock MAF (I see its unplugged) AND the GM MAF?

Do I spy an LSx MAF in there? Lol

you do, ANY DSM fan can tell you why! :D

I can't see the pictures (I'm at work) but I'm not sure I want to lol. I'd hate see a clean low mileage 2g get riced out, especially if it's actually quick.

What turbo is it running?

And Dweezel, most likely it is a GM MAF with a translator plugged in, but again, I can't see the pictures. They are pretty common whenever you want to vent your blow off for the loud "PSHHH" sound without causing other issues.

And Dweezel, most likely it is a GM MAF with a translator plugged in, but again, I can't see the pictures. They are pretty common whenever you want to vent your blow off for the loud "PSHHH" sound without causing other issues.

it is. vent to atmosphere FTW :D GM MAF flows more too

I've had 3 DSMs, but once I moved to bikes I knew there was no going back.

All of mine were 1g's. First one was a total POS FWD turbo laser with a few cheap mods. Second was a clean stock '94 GSX. Last one was a fairly heavily modded 16g AWD laser. Never got it tuned right before I sold it. The car had done 13.0, but only a 13.4 with me driving. It had all of the mods to do mid 12.5's with a tune.

I traded a salvaged bike for this, so I didn't "buy it".

I'll be the fist to say I don't know much about this "ricer" stuff, but thought it was a good trade and something I can sale to get a bike I want. I can look at the turbo and see what it says on it if you really want to know what it is.. but I just got this last week and have not done anything to it since I got it.

It was tuned by a shop in Sunbury, but I can get the info from the last owner if anyone really wants to know.

I'll see if I can get the dyno sheet from the other owner.

The Turbo has a tag on it that says GREDDY, type TDO5H-18G Serial # 971222060 M.F.D # 49178-05130 and under that it says Trust Co., LTD. JAPAN

Ugh, definitely not my first choice of turbo. It's called an "18G" for short. If it did dyno 400hp I don't see that turbo pushing much higher.

If you get rid of that wing, the car doesn't look as bad as I expected now that I can see the pictures. Atleast the kit was installed nicely.

You're going to need to try and figured out as much as possible about the mods. No DSM'r is going to buy that for $6k without a complete mod list. Your best bet will be people like you, who aren't "enthusiasts" but just want a cool looking quick car. Ebay/craigslist/autotrader are your best bets over any of the DSM/local forums.

DSM'rs are known for being cheap asses who always shop at the junk yard before looking elsewhere. When buying car it's customary for us to insult the seller, insist that he's asking why to much, and then low ball the crap out of them.

Good luck with the sale though, it is a nice car.