Hello from Grafton (near Cleveland)

casdoll

New to Ohio Riders. Started riding back in 1999, had a honda hurricane 1988! lots of fun. Went to the safety class with my hubby. We both passed but they weren't doing the license then. Never could pass the test on my 600. Then I got pregnant that December and couldn't reach the handlebars! 4 kids and 10 years later I'm back on a honda. Super Hawk this time. Hubby traded in his 600 CBR for and 1100xx Blackbird. Now we both have birds! I needed something fast enough to keep up with him!

Taking the class again Aug 5, 8, 9 at Polaris. Wish me luck!:p

Where is this "runway" you speak of? The section where it necks down into 2 lanes until Fox Run Condos?

57 South on the other side of grafton is twisty until the biker bar.

Or wait... are you talking the section of 57/83 after you make the right by the bike bar? Yea, that section is CRAZY awesome for high speed runs. I can't count how many times I've flown by r1crusher on his wittle 160hp liter bike with the massive awesome power that is the 1298cc Hayabusa. :D

Edited by JRMMiii

Where is this "runway" you speak of? The section where it necks down into 2 lanes until Fox Run Condos?

Or wait... are you talking the section of 57/83 after you make the right by the bike bar? Yea, that section is CRAZY awesome for high speed runs. I can't count how many times I've flown by r1crusher on his wittle 160hp liter bike with the massive awesome power that is the 1298cc Hayabusa. :D

83/57 and you can turn south again at 303. right there is about 2 miles straight with great site.

any west side bike nites?

Sometimes we go to QSL in Sheffield... there's a group that goes to Valley View too.

Tonight though... I doubt it. Personally not a big fan of riding in the rain.

You're not a bike night poser rat though, are you? It's fun to see bikes and bullshit with people, but riding > spectating anyday. :D

i guess not since I don't know what a bike night poser rat is. I've not been to a bike nite when I rode before or now. I got to ride july 3 4 and 5 when i was off work. beautiful days too. thats when I took the pic on my profile and a few others. rode to rouch in medina and took a break then to eat and took a break. about 8 hours on the 3rd. went to avon on 4th and ate at this awesome little sandwich and shake shop by walker and 83. my friend rode his hayabusa from michigan down and spent the weekend with us. we all rode sunday for a while then he headed home.

i guess not since I don't know what a bike night poser rat is. I've not been to a bike nite when I rode before or now.

Good, then you don't have any bad habits formed. :p

I was just inquiring because it seems that most people on here would rather ride than stand next to their bike and ogle it in a parking lot with 500 other people doing the same thing. So, 'bike night people' tend to get their chops busted... especially since the latest rash of females that join this place like it's eHarmony trying to find a boy on a bike to take them for rides.

I don't care what your husband says about you... you seem alright :cheers::D

Any time you want to line them up little man....ANY time. You want to duke it out at the strip...I can do that too. But don't be cryin' to Abby when you get you precious 1290 whatever CC popped by a wittle 998CC biky wiky.

:D

And Welcome to the newb!