Central Ohio Ride to the Offical Coshocton Ride 7-26-09 (Sunday)

RC51 John

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are coming up on 79 be careful of debris. There was a lot of gravel out there on Tuesday. When I mean alot, I mean there were several corner completly full of it. 79 is pretty infamous for that shit.

Just be careful kids, want to make sure you get here in one piece.

I will be at the Pony at 9:30.

If you are coming up on 79 be careful of debris. There was a lot of gravel out there on Tuesday. When I mean alot, I mean there were several corner completly full of it. 79 is pretty infamous for that shit.

Yeah, sometimes on 79 you have to crawl around the corners because there is so much gravel. Hopefully the rain washed that shit away.

i know there are a few turns where they are building houses and there was dirt on the road but the last like 6 times i have went through there i haven't seen much gravel. i'll keep my eye out and hopefully it doesn't come up on me like it did on the backway to conesville past the ethanol plant. someone decided that overloading their truck with corn and spilling it was an excellent idea...and then not cleaning it up. halfway through a blind turn the road changed to yellow cause it was nothing but corn.