Whatcha got?

KTMRIDER

I gots me a WR205R, all the dirt mods like skidplate, knobs, aluminum bars, barkbusters, that stuff. Just pulled the signals and mirrors off and also installed a Edge taillight on a home made bracket (thanks Whitey1). Some other assorted crap, too...

The WR is pretty boss. I pretty much choose to ride it on all my shorter trips, as well as the pure dirt rides. Lotsa fun and pretty capable.

I have a V-Strom 650, too; I eat the big miles with that.

Edited by MeefZah

Meef's old KLR650, 6.5 gallon IMS tank, SS Moose Pegs, Renthaw bars, 45 tooth rear sprocket, 12,13,14,15 tooth front sprockets, Garmin GPS60C, heated grips (redone since Meef did them :)), rear video camera mount, K-9 fork brace, SS Rear break resivior protector, Al skid plate and non Dot tries! :lol:

I've got a 748 with a shitload of NelsonRigg luggage in the closet. Sport touring on a dirt bike is for pussies. Phhhhttttt... please. :rolleyes:

And you really should COME OUT OF THE CLOSET:D

OK where were we.... Oh ya talking about bikes:cool:

In some things, size DOES matter and motor is one of them ;)
First off "motor's" are powered by electricity, engines are powered mostly by a fuel such as gasoline. Secondly "Proper application of power" is key, so a bigger power plant with no use for the superfluous output would be unnecessary at best. This brings us back to OVERCOMPENSATION.:beathorse:

QFT.. My next ride will be an adventure/tourer. Possibly the KTM or BMW.. most likely the BMW. :cool:

I did a test ride on a BMW GS1200ADV at VMD and was totally underimpressed with the bike. Clunky trans, Poor low end power band, and bad ergonomics for off road. Not to mention the amount of electronics, ABS issues and fucked up turn signals.:rolleyes: In contrast I was blown away by the smooth power, great ride and fantastic suspension of the KTM 950 SE. I now have a bad case of new bike fever.;)

On a side note all the guys at the BMW demo area looked like old computer nerds. I mean who asks if the demo ride has intersection blocked for them? :lol: They should have told him they only block the intersections on your way to the cemetary. :p I did enjoy talking with some of the demo people about riding the smokies. I was surprised they knew where Squallie road was.:)

03 Honda VFR 800 with ABS

Krauser top case

FirstGear Saddlebags with brackets i fabricated for them

Cortech tank bag

Garmin Nuvi GPS

12v power outlet

powerlet outlet

heated grips

cell phone/smart phone mount

Chatterbox XBI units on the helmets

03 Honda VFR 800 with ABS

Krauser top case

FirstGear Saddlebags with brackets i fabricated for them

Cortech tank bag

Garmin Nuvi GPS

12v power outlet

powerlet outlet

heated grips

cell phone/smart phone mount

Chatterbox XBI units on the helmets

What no DVD player??? :lol:

Well, says under my name, but I have an '03 Vstrom 1000 for two-up, touring and street fun, a plated Yamaha TTR-250 for dual sport and dirt fun, and a Honda XR650L for killing myself on.

Not the most recent pics, but here's the Vee...

Strom.JPG

TTR:

TTR_250_Done2.jpgTTR_250_Done2.JPG

XRL:

XRL.JPG

I'm a pretty tame rider, really, not into tearing up twisties or hurling myself up cliff faces, I just like to explore and see where I can go. With the stable of bikes I have, I can ride anywhere cheap and without too much fuss.

Edited by swingset