living room hibernation

jonan

so we were sitting around drinking tonight and i said i wanted to move out so i could park my bike in the livingroom. i live with my fiance and her sister... no questions please...

so she requested the percentage of people who actually park their bike in the livingroom in the winter.

so who keeps their bikes inside when its cold outside?!

If I wouldn't get evicted for doing it, I would. I have before. And the living room is so much better than parking in the kitchen. It's always in the way there...

I need to buy a house and move...

Of course, the other alternative is to disassemble it every Winter and take all the parts to the basement for a fun Winter hobby.

Of course, the other alternative is to disassemble it every Winter and take all the parts to the basement for a fun Winter hobby.

You go right ahead and do that man, crazy engineers :lol:

When I lived in a townhouse w/out a garage, mine resided in the house. And while the smell of new tires and fuel is usually intoxicating, over the winter months in the house proved nauseating. So house hunting I went, and only a garage would do.

Got tooo many to put in the house, but One gets worked on or built every year inside during the winter in the solarium. It's great working on bikes inside during the cold months !! :p

tha's gonna be a chore getting it down the stairs.... :confused:
if we have to do it, the bike will go in the back door, down a ramp.

uumm no Id not be worried bout getting it down the stairs , been there done that no ramps just use the brakes and bump bump bump right down the steps no prob ....... its getting it back up the stairs that is a epic chore ! took 4 of us and bout an hour to get that bike back outta the basement