Coshocton R6 crash 07-26-09

knicks360

OK let me start by saying it didnt even cross my mind to take pics till I knew he was ok.. with that said this dude was blessed dont think he had a scratch on em.. :eek: and the bike looked pretty good also.

nickscamera715.jpg

nickscamera716.jpg

nickscamera717.jpg

nickscamera718.jpg

nickscamera719.jpg

nickscamera720.jpg

nickscamera721.jpg

nickscamera722.jpg

nickscamera723.jpg

nickscamera724.jpg

Someone get this guy a medic...wait that wasnt him on the R6 get up lazy :D

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest i looked around saw him and four other guys lefting the bike up so what else could i do but break out the handy dandy lights camera action...CAMERA TIME BOYS:popcorn:

lol. What did you do...? Just stop...and ask if you could take pics?

I took some pics too, but I was going to see if Mike wanted me to send them to him or what.

I would want pictures if I had a mistake. Memories!, lol

You've had me all messed up with your name change. I just finally paid enough attention to realize what happened...Darn woman. ;)

OK let me start by saying it didnt even cross my mind to take pics till I knew he was ok.. with that said this dude was blessed dont think he had a scratch on em.. :eek: and the bike looked pretty good also.

Glad he's alright, who was it anyway? I didn't see it mentioned who it was.

Na he's not on the site..

That was my buddy that i had to baby sitt but was his first time on the twisties so i told him to keep his chin up and just ride his ride. must give a BIG THANKS to all for waiting up for us !!!!

glad he's ok.

is the guy with the 09 green/black RR on the site?!

That was my buddy that i had to baby sitt but was his first time on the twisties so i told him to keep his chin up and just ride his ride. must give a BIG THANKS to all for waiting up for us !!!!

It was all good

He was doing well for the first time on the twisties, he was learning and thats all that matters. He will get better just give him time

Yeah easy for you to say when we were taking corners at 25/35mph.:cool:

But he's my boy blue and his mom would kick my ass if he had a scratch on him..lol

He was doing well for the first time on the twisties, he was learning and thats all that matters. He will get better just give him time

Yeah easy for you to say when we were taking corners at 25/35mph.:cool:

But he's my boy blue and his mom would kick my ass if he had a scratch on him..lol

That's also one helluva ride to take a fairly inexperienced rider on. Glad he made it out ok.

Yea that was a crazy drop off, that ended in a wire fence, surprising that he came out ok. We came around the corner right after it happened, braking hard so we didn't run into the truck hauling the boat that was stopped in the middle of the road. Parked our bikes and looked back and He's standing there in the ditch with a big stupid grin on his face.