Coshocton R6 crash 07-26-09

knicks360

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics don't do it justice. That wasn't a ditch, that was a cliff!!! Rider got very lucky there thankfully.

+1 on that

He was doing well for the first time on the twisties, he was learning and thats all that matters. He will get better just give him time

+2 on that

I was cooking through the corners...right behind the first group. I kept checking my mirrors for Eric ...especially after I took a few corners that I knew were trouble for anyone at speed. All of a sudden...there's no traffic. No bikes...no nothing behind me. I had just went around that car/whatever...and all I kept thinking was...uh oh. You know that feeling when you know 'something' is wrong...but you don't know what it is yet?

So I'm sitting in the road..slowing down ..PRAYING for Eric or ANY bike to come behind me. Nothing. I look ahead and the insanely fast group has left me. I turn the bike around and ride up back..and I'm like Ohhhh fuck. Someone went down. Luckily everyone was on 2 feet..except a certain someone....but we fixed that with a power bar. LOL

i had to push that fuck out then try and start his bike and theeeeennnn try to psuh avangers bike... im fat i cant do that much work with no food in my belly. i honestly thought i was about to pass out. haha mikey texted em and said he was ok and home.

btw devil road is 658.

myself, calvin,ross, elliot, mike have all went down on that road... atleast i can say i was 1st at something... haha

I didn't think you were all that bad big boy. ;)

Thanks, you too.

It's hard work throwing the RC around.

I like the sound of that V4.

John was on this ride? Funny, I never saw him.

Damn Justin that's harsh.

I'm pretty sure you tried to pass him a few times but couldn't b/c his v-twin is faster.

Thanks for getting my back, though Justin the only time I was really in front of Justin was when i parked in front of him.

I agree that hill was a cliff.

I'm lucky I wasn't going faster or I would have hit that boat.

Edited by RC51 John