Coshocton 7-26-09 random pics

knicks360

lol.. keep it up there going to block ohioriders.net from you also !!!

thats when you will have to put in ur 2weeks :D

and nothing big just random bs pics.

Except that where they're hosted from is blocked by my work firewall... :(

lol.. keep it up there going to block ohioriders.net from you also !!!

thats when you will have to put in ur 2weeks :D

and nothing big just random bs pics.

if you host them on OR then everyone can see them :wink: and we don't have to worry about broken links when you delete your myspace/photobucket/twitter/etc

Bet if I host pics they would be ahell of alot quicker to download also. but thats the problem im not a computer guy so maybe ill serch google on this matter and see how it works. cause I hate broken links also when folks delete accounts. any ideas ?? or website to i should check ??

if you host them on OR then everyone can see them :wink: and we don't have to worry about broken links when you delete your myspace/photobucket/twitter/etc

Bet if I host pics they would be ahell of alot quicker to download also. but thats the problem im not a computer guy so maybe ill serch google on this matter and see how it works. cause I hate broken links also when folks delete accounts. any ideas ?? or website to i should check ??

OR = ohio riders

I was saying you should host them here in a photo album.

http://www.ohio-riders.com/all_albums.php

That was in case someone's bike came up missing. You know...so you guys had a photo of suspect numero uno.

Good call guys, I have his address and phone number just in case anyone needs it. This is why I have the baby on my bike to protect it from such thievery, it bites.