I got threw up on: FML

NightRider

Who hasn't been thrown up on, once or twice...? Well...i hope not like this.

I have been seeing this girl, and talking to her a while. She's very cool, and into the same shit i am, meeting her through a mutual friend. The night i took her out, was the 3rd time that we had went out. We went to Laser Quest in Canton. Had alot of fun, then drove back down to Lancaster to eat at bw3's.

Driving her back to her car...she told me she had a really good time...and would like to show her "appreciation". And told me to pull in a parking lot. :D

So...didn't take long for me to find out how. She started smoking the cheeba, needle flossing. You get it. It's going good, you know the occasional glance up..to look up at me. (Insert slurping noises) Me...giving her wtf are you stopping!? Faces...you know the norm. Then...finally, i tell her i'm about to give her a shower...and she says ok. I orgasm...as i'm doing this...she keeps her head down...and her mouth still on my friend. I see stuff dripping back down, and then hear her start to choke. Then blaaaaach!!! :puke:Baby juice...and vomit is everywhere.

All over my rocket ship...my pants, my seats, my dash. Wtf!? :wtf:

My intial reaction...was like whoa! Not really into that kinda shit. But...ultimately what a way to ruin a good bj! Seriously? Come on. I felt bad for her...too...so don't totally think i'm selfless. She mentioned she wasn't feeling well...after b dubs...and thought she could take it. Guess not!

So...after i made sure she was ok...i made her help me clean that god awful alien looking shit up. Still can't get the damn smell out. :(

What do i use on vomit, to get the smell out? And...i like her...but getting puked on is not fun. What do you think, should i see her again. Would any of you...? lol. The sad thing is...she didn't have a drop to drink.

Good times. :D

I posted this in my last reply, but thought i would edit it in here. Pic of date.

Edited by NightRider
  • Upvote 1

lysol, lysol, febreeze and lysol again scrubbing. and keep the windows down for as long as you can. ie. park in the garage. do again next week.... yeah that was a graphic but funny story. yes you should keep her. she's a giver.

lysol, lysol, febreeze and lysol again scrubbing. and keep the windows down for as long as you can. ie. park in the garage. do again next week.... yeah that was a graphic but funny story. yes you should keep her. she's a giver.

you sound like you know this from a first hand experience :lol:

So was there silence when you dropped her off at her car?

Did you go 80% and she come the otther 20%?

These would be need to knows if there is another possible date in order.

Maybe she will feel bad, and up the anty next time?!?!?

ive got three little kids, all who somehow get sick and vomit in the middle of the night in bed when im asleep. so at least thats where i get the cleaning experience. but good try thou. im a dumbass for not seeing that one comin' .... no pun intended

So was there silence when you dropped her off at her car?

Did you go 80% and she come the otther 20%?

These would be need to knows if there is another possible date in order.

Maybe she will feel bad, and up the anty next time?!?!?

No. On the way there, i got a couple i'm really sorry's. And...hysterical laughter once we got to the car. She lives in Lancaster, so i just picked her up.

Yeah...i'm hoping. God knows what will happen next though. Probably shouldn't do anything involving a boat. Or a roller coaster ride. Or have sex...on a water bed.

ive got three little kids, all who somehow get sick and vomit in the middle of the night in bed when im asleep. so at least thats where i get the cleaning experience. but good try thou. im a dumbass for not seeing that one comin' .... no pun intended

;) jk

No. On the way there, i got a couple i'm really sorry's. And...hysterical laughter once we got to the car. She lives in Lancaster, so i just picked her up.

Yeah...i'm hoping. God knows what will happen next though. Probably shouldn't do anything involving a boat. Or a roller coaster ride. Or have sex...on a water bed.

until she poops on your dick i say keep her :lol:

Kick that shit to the curb.. post haste. :rolleyes:

J/K.. it's funny but I feel more for her than I do you. I mean' date=' you got to orgasm and then the bad part happened. She got to taste sweaty cock, nut juice and then vomit... not to mention the nastiness that is BW3s. Poor girl.. :momo:[/quote']

Hey! Bro's before ho's man! There is a reason it's called a blow JOB. If she didn't want to blow, she could have offered up something else. Not my fault. :D

I had a similar story when I was still in school. After going to a fair and riding some rides and snacking on some fries with vinegar the girlfriend decides to go down on me. Quick version is I blew a nut and it hit her gag reflex and she puked vinegar and fries on my shit. I dated her for another few months and from that point on I could never reach climax while getting head from her. I would try like hell but no luck. Bad subliminal image that could not be changed. I later found out it was just her because I had no problem with her friend...oops.

I had a similar story when I was still in school. After going to a fair and riding some rides and snacking on some fries with vinegar the girlfriend decides to go down on me. Quick version is I blew a nut and it hit her gag reflex and she puked vinegar and fries on my shit. I dated her for another few months and from that point on I could never reach climax while getting head from her. I would try like hell but no luck. Bad subliminal image that could not be changed. I later found out it was just her because I had no problem with her friend...oops.

she scarred you mentally :lol: therapy could have helped.......... but then again maybe not vinegar and fries thats fucked up :lol: