I got threw up on: FML

NightRider

I couldn't get rid of the smell of puke from my car. I traded it in...that worked

+1

It seems to be forgotten that not only was it vomit...... but a hellacious mixture of baby batter as well :puke:

Keep the girl...... Ditch the car! ;)

Who hasn't been thrown up on, once or twice...? Well...i hope not like this.

I have been seeing this girl, and talking to her a while. She's very cool, and into the same shit i am, meeting her through a mutual friend. Last night, was the 3rd time that we had went out. We went to Laser Quest in Canton. Had alot of fun, then drove back down to Lancaster to eat at bw3's.

Driving her back to her car...she told me she had a really good time...and would like to show her "appreciation". And told me to pull in a parking lot. :D

So...didn't take long for me to find out how. She started smoking the cheeba, needle flossing. You get it. It's going good, you know the occasional glance up..to look up at me. (Insert slurping noises) Me...giving her wtf are you stopping!? Faces...you know the norm. Then...finally, i tell her i'm about to give her a shower...and she says ok. I orgasm...as i'm doing this...she keeps her head down...and her mouth still on my friend. I see stuff dripping back down, and then hear her start to choke. Then blaaaaach!!! :puke:Baby juice...and vomit is everywhere.

All over my rocket ship...my pants, my seats, my dash. Wtf!? :wtf:

My intial reaction...was like whoa! Not really into that kinda shit. But...ultimately what a way to ruin a good bj! Seriously? Come on. I felt bad for her...too...so don't totally think i'm selfless. She mentioned she wasn't feeling well...after b dubs...and thought she could take it. Guess not!

So...after i made sure she was ok...i made her help me clean that god awful alien looking shit up. Still can't get the damn smell out. :(

What do i use on vomit, to get the smell out? And...i like her...but getting puked on is not fun. What do you think, should i see her again. Would any of you...? lol. The sad thing is...she didn't have a drop to drink.

Good times. :D

Smells like victory.

My story is basically just the opposite.. I took her out, had some drinks.. got wasted and I had to pull off the road on the way home for her to puke. She pukes for a lil bit and then I continue on my way... and THEN about 15 minutes later she decides she wants to "show her appreciation"... of course I went along with it, guess she just wanted to get the taste of vomit out of her mouth and was desperate lol

I almost stopped at that point their. I was certain this was going to end with "I decided to lean over and show him my appreciation and then I threw up in his lap too."

:eek:

Thank goodness it didnt. :D

blumpkins = eeeewwww... unfortunately i have a friend that calls her bf her little blumkin, as a joke....

KEEP HER! vomiting sucks, getting dumped bc you vomited would probably suck worse... plus you never know, maybe she just didn't want to tell you how bad you tasted... :D jk wouldn't you feel silly if you dumped her for vomiting on you when it was actually your fault?

maybe she just didn't want to tell you how bad you tasted... :D jk wouldn't you feel silly if you dumped her for vomiting on you when it was actually your fault?

Right... I mean do we know just how schweddy his bawls were at the time, was the window cracked? Did he accidentally let go of a mid-coitus poot? Were his underpants clean..? I'm going to defend this girl. And bless her heart, she still didn't stop, even though she yakked.

And if he *ahem* "finished up," then she must have been doing something right...

Right... I mean do we know just how schweddy his bawls were at the time, was the window cracked? Did he accidentally let go of a mid-coitus poot? Were his underpants clean..? I'm going to defend this girl. And bless her heart, she still didn't stop, even though she yakked.

And if he *ahem* "finished up," then she must have been doing something right...

LOL. Seriously..? I shower everyday. And no...i did nothing of the sort. Take her side. Fine! :(

Her trying to swallow....was a bad decision. When not feeling well. I feel bad for her...but come on. That wasn't smart. I'm appreciative, but let's be real here. Would you eat an entire cake...if you didn't feel good? No.

LOL. Seriously..? I shower everyday. And no...i did nothing of the sort. Take her side. Fine! :(

Her trying to swallow....was a bad decision. When not feeling well. I feel bad for her...but come on. That wasn't smart. I'm appreciative, but let's be real here. Would you eat an entire cake...if you didn't feel good? No.

Her trying to swallow was just good manners. Thank her momma. :D

I needed this so bad after getting fucked over again at work. OMG Im cant stop laughing. What a way to end a fucking awful day.

I had that happen from my Ex too. Excpt it was in the back of her truck after her 21st and I had a mid term the next day... Campus police took me home but didn't ask questions lol.