I got threw up on: FML

NightRider

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This story just made my day. This is freaking hilarious!! You must keep her around! You would be half retarded not too... oh and dont forget to ask her about a blumpkin. :D

u know, if you do keep her around and then you guys get tight... longterm and show up for an OR meet n greet event, ya'll be smiling big at her. she won't have a clue. you'd so be in the doghouse. but thanks for sharing. this by far is the best thread and i'll keep reading like white on rice.

now, who's gonna google : 1 guy, 1 cup ? :lol:
I still stick to my original comment that there is NOT a circumstance where a straight guy would google that.... ever...

The image will be burned into your mind forever...FOREVER! Like when I first seen the video "Death by horse cock", or even worse "BME Pain Olympics". Google that shit!

This is the funniest thread I have read on any of the boards I frequent. Aces to all of you for giving me some desperately needed comic relief. Thanks God I'm working from home today. The tears running down my face would be hard to explain at the office. Also, spacedock takes the cake.

Wow. Just Wow. I can't believe I just read all that.

I agree that if she wasn't feeling well she probably shouldn't of 'done the deed'. Was this girl worried you were going to kick her to the curb if she didn't at least give you some appeasement after 3 dates?

This makes me start to question YOUR reputation. Do you think this could of been the case?

Wow. Wtf is everyone hating on me? lol. :p

It wasn't like i told her "get to sucking" or...you get to walk home..or something. I didn't, or would give any female the impression that if she didn't put out..she would be on the curb with a 4 sale sign. Again...never really had any issues.

:lol: oh, i'm still laughing... you're fun to tease sir... but if i were you, i'd still consider it your fault... :D

Thanks. :D Hold on....just a minute. Come on Mj. Hypothetically speaking...your telling me...that if you threw up on some guy...while giving him a bj...that it would be HIS fault? Put yourself in that scenario...be honest. Your not feeling well, but decide to perform anyway...and it's the dudes fault!? Come on! :wtf:

Wow. Wtf is everyone hating on me? lol. :p

It wasn't like i told her "get to sucking" or...you get to walk home..or something. I didn't, or would give any female the impression that if she didn't put out..she would be on the curb with a 4 sale sign. Again...never really had any issues.

Thanks. :D Hold on....just a minute. Come on Mj. Hypothetically speaking...your telling me...that if you threw up on some guy...while giving him a bj...that it would be HIS fault? Put yourself in that scenario...be honest. Your not feeling well, but decide to perform anyway...and it's the dudes fault!? Come on! :wtf:

Its not your fault bro.

rly

No. lol. For all of you that have been wondering. Here's what she looks like. Not really sure myself...how i've hung out with her 3 times. Mutual friends help :D

So...i'm gonna go with the consensus that i should see her again if i can?

Edited by NightRider

She can throw up on me as many times as she wants...

as long as i get to finish each time

oh and OsuMj down below is right

can't believe you posted it

also yes go out with her again

just be more careful with the order of the events of the day/night

Edited by chachi1189

No. lol. For all of you that have been wondering. Here's what she looks like. Not really sure myself...how i've got her to go out with me 3 times. :D

So...i'm gonna go with the consensus that i should go out with her again?

l_479109269273fd844c5b99471e438ab7.jpg

Is this after she puked on you?

"sure I will go down on you....but you'll only ask once!"

:lol:

:lol:

Is this after she puked on you?

No. lol. I mean...looking back at it, it can be funny. But...i would hope to god...it wouldn't be that funny to take pics about. Like "oh noes...i trew up errywhere" (insert pouty face here) you know?

She's a cutie, but what's with the single shredder tooth in the pic? I'd feel bad if you got raked by that...

picture.php?albumid=389&pictureid=6123

Ahhhhhhhhh wtf lol. I didn't even notice that. Good looking out. And...no i didn't get raked by anything. It was actually a pretty good bj. I think her mom taught her well. :D

• 1 month later...