I got threw up on: FML

NightRider

SHE'S A KEEPER!!!

for the smell, go to the pet store and get some of that pet stain and odor eliminator. That stuff works the best. There is this other crap called " O " that you can get off line that has been the best non commercial odor eliminator I've used. Another good trick is to place couple of dryer sheets under your seats until the oder goes away.

lol. that's just a pic!

i hope it wasn't the RAM either! :lol:

Just like that bike...in yours. :p

Not cool, to know so much about me. Nope...wasn't in the ram. Htf would i explain that to my dad...? That there's baby batter, and puke stains on his truck....that he loves more than me. :(

:eek:

I read the title and i'm like "yea I get puked on by strangers more than I'd like to but at least I get paid during it". Then I read and couldn't stop laughing. Even shared it with the fiance' and his cousin. His cousin says yes to another date since you know she puts out.

LOL. Seriously..? I shower everyday. And no...i did nothing of the sort. Take her side. Fine! :(

Her trying to swallow....was a bad decision. When not feeling well. I feel bad for her...but come on. That wasn't smart. I'm appreciative, but let's be real here. Would you eat an entire cake...if you didn't feel good? No.

Yeah.. trying to swallow when under the weather is ill-advised. Just like you should skip it if your nose is stopped up... could cause one to accidentally blow snot rockets all over the crotch of the recipient.

....hypothetically....

Yeah.. trying to swallow when under the weather is ill-advised. Just like you should skip it if your nose is stopped up... could cause one to accidentally blow snot rockets all over the crotch of the recipient.

....hypothetically....

:lol:

:eek:

I read the title and i'm like "yea I get puked on by strangers more than I'd like to but at least I get paid during it". Then I read and couldn't stop laughing. Even shared it with the fiance' and his cousin. His cousin says yes to another date since you know she puts out.

lol. I'm glad my time of...pain and disgust...could amuse you, and your friend's. :D

maybe your man spackling tasted terrible and caused her to vomit, here's some 10 tips for a better diet, that way your sweet man juice will taste better next time and she'll ask for seconds without having to regurgitate it!

http://ezinearticles.com/?Sperm-Taste---10-Simple-Tips-For-Better-Tasting-Semen&id=164106

maybe your man spackling tasted terrible and caused her to vomit, here's some 10 tips for a better diet, that way your sweet man juice will taste better next time and she'll ask for seconds without having to regurgitate it!

http://ezinearticles.com/?Sperm-Taste---10-Simple-Tips-For-Better-Tasting-Semen&id=164106

It might have been the sheer volume and force? Did you unload the gun before going out? Has it been awhile since you had relations with a female?

:D

dude, did photobucket delete my smilie?

bj-PUKE.gif

Nope.. still there

Right Click......."Save As" ;)

So if I take zinc & drink a couple liters of H2O..... Does that negate all the milk I drink?? :D

i think she found what i found, and it's more of a blumpkin pie....it's really disgusting...:lol:

whats even more disturbing is a spacedock fondue party

i dare anyone to look that up on urbandictionary

do it and i'll give you a quarter

It might have been the sheer volume and force? Did you unload the gun before going out? Has it been awhile since you had relations with a female?

both very legit points!!! Maybe she's talking about this with her friends right ow trying to decide if she should take you on a nother date "it was SO MUCH that I threw up... I was so embaressed... should I go on another date with him?"

You know...since i'm not gay...and sheep fuckers like fonz and Jrm, i don't know what my semen tastes like. Nor do i want to find out. EVER. I already eat a pretty healthy diet...plus i would never alter my diet...just so my man juice tastes good. Really...? :wtf:

No. People still do that? lol. About a week and a half prior to the bj.

both very legit points!!! Maybe she's talking about this with her friends right ow trying to decide if she should take you on a nother date "it was SO MUCH that I threw up... I was so embaressed... should I go on another date with him?"

I almost thought she was trying to throw up, before i even have her a white shower. I could feel her tonsils. :D

She thew up on me! Pretty sure i got the wrong end of the deal. I mean...yeah it was a bj...until she pulled an exorcist all over everything. That...pretty much ruined it. I do feel bad though, but come on ladies! Use common sense. If your not feeling well...don't ram something that barely fits in your mouth, down your throat...and then try to swallow the result. :nono::D

Wow. Just Wow. I can't believe I just read all that.

I agree that if she wasn't feeling well she probably shouldn't of 'done the deed'. Was this girl worried you were going to kick her to the curb if she didn't at least give you some appeasement after 3 dates?

This makes me start to question YOUR reputation. Do you think this could of been the case?