FS: 2007 Triumph Daytona 675

TGrose

good luck with the sale. I was just telling somebody the other day I didn't know if my next one would be a Triumph based on how hard is to get parts, accessories, and work done on them in Cincinnati, but I may have changed my mind seeing this.

hopefully some day you'll find another.

mmm sexy. I'd be all over this if I was bikeless.

King, how do you like your B-King? I think they are sexy as hell. I've sat on them before and they seem gigantic. I keep saying if I ever move out of sport bikes, I'm gettin a B-King. (sorry for the thread-jacking) :D

good luck with the sale. I was just telling somebody the other day I didn't know if my next one would be a Triumph based on how hard is to get parts, accessories, and work done on them in Cincinnati, but I may have changed my mind seeing this.

hopefully some day you'll find another.

Parts are pretty easy to come by in columbus, just head over to Motohio and they can get anything you need (for the 675).

And yes, when I can figure out how to go less than 100mph on the highway I will be coming back to the triumph. I just can't afford any more points on my license right now. Rather than be teased and tempted by letting it sit in the garage, I figured why not let somebody else be swayed to the euro side.

I'm not even sure why we are having a parts conversation... I wouldn't even want to make any changes to the stock bike, except for maybe putting a can on it. The bike is had 1100 miles on it until a month ago, its pretty much brand new

mmm sexy. I'd be all over this if I was bikeless.

King, how do you like your B-King? I think they are sexy as hell. I've sat on them before and they seem gigantic. I keep saying if I ever move out of sport bikes, I'm gettin a B-King. (sorry for the thread-jacking) :D

Its awesome.....best bike I have owned...

I think you have lots of options: go slower (least likely), get a radar detector, keep your eyes open, avoid routes with known speedtraps, anything but sell your baby!

I didn't know they had radar detectors for bikes but I'll be sure to invest in a one seeing that I cruise at 85-90mph.

Anybody know if this stuff works?

http://www.radarbusters.com/radar-detector-accessories/laser-veil/laserveil.cfm

• 2 weeks later...
Bizzump

Did you sell it yet? Frick man I don't have the money for you right now. I am still paying off the 250 and I am in jam. I got a plan to get this but it might not be til next year. Sorry bro nice Daytona and your a OR member. My loss. I'm going to sell my 2004 Mustang GT and then I will buy a crap car. Once That is done my insurance will drop and I will pay off the 250 in 4 months. I am canceling a lot of stuff here but I got get out of the house.