well I finally did it.....

cmoosego

got home yesterday around 6 pm.... the ride was fine till we hit Ohio... then it started raining, and didn't stop till we hit mansfield, gear did great... till courtney melted her pants on the pipes, then I accidently bumped up and melted holes in mine.... LOL rain pants don't do well up against hot pipes.... but otherwise the bike got filthy dirty, I mean DIRTY dirty!! spent an hour when we got home washing it, then dinner and SLEEEP!!! man I was tired, but the bike now has over 16 thousand miles on it and I can say I had it in three states.... courtney wants to go back but this time she wants to go into canada... so I'll be able to say I've had it out of country.... cool!!! I'm gonna try to get the pics up after the meet n greet.... see you all there..

got home yesterday around 6 pm.... the ride was fine till we hit Ohio... then it started raining, and didn't stop till we hit mansfield, gear did great... till courtney melted her pants on the pipes, then I accidently bumped up and melted holes in mine.... LOL rain pants don't do well up against hot pipes.... but otherwise the bike got filthy dirty, I mean DIRTY dirty!! spent an hour when we got home washing it, then dinner and SLEEEP!!! man I was tired, but the bike now has over 16 thousand miles on it and I can say I had it in three states.... courtney wants to go back but this time she wants to go into canada... so I'll be able to say I've had it out of country.... cool!!! I'm gonna try to get the pics up after the meet n greet.... see you all there..

Time to put the "states I've been in map because I'm cooler than you are" image on your sig. :)

Sounds like a hell of a ride, can't wait to hear the stories in a few hours.

watch 90 coming home...i hear there are cops on that road ;)

:wtf: You heard that too?!? :lol:

to hell with pics, have fun with the missus and show us pics when you get home.

Better yet..... Post the pix of you havin' some "fun" with the missus :D

BTW..... You do know the Niagara ride was 2 months ago, right?!? :p

Glad you finally got to do it Chris..... Even if it was without us :(

here's some pics picture.php?albumid=621&pictureid=6470&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=621&pictureid=6469&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=621&pictureid=6468&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=621&pictureid=6467&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=621&pictureid=6466&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=621&pictureid=6465&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=621&pictureid=6462&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=621&pictureid=6463&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=621&pictureid=6464&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=621&pictureid=6461&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=621&pictureid=6460&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=621&pictureid=6459&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=621&pictureid=6456&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=621&pictureid=6457&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=621&pictureid=6458&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=621&pictureid=6455&thumb=1

the ship pics were in buffalo, 9 buck to tour 3 naval ships, the history is soooooo cool, the pic of the quebec plate was on a suzuki s83 there were 3 zukis all parked right there .... I can't wait to go back and see more cool stuff.... and you can see I was rep'n the OR on my helmet and windshield.... OR in the NY!!!

Edited by cmoosego

hey maybe next time you can give a Clevelander a call as you pass through his territory and meet up for a bit....DICK :lol:

yeah I know... next time it will be me n you buddy.... if you can get your shit fixed...:D00020401.gif big pimpin!!!