fucked up my new bike

Linc5.0

so i just recently got an 05 R1 drag bike.stretched,lowered,sidewinder, etc....i pull out of my shop yesterday get on it in first alil bit. boom....look down parts flying down road.... pull over. my left side pass peg assembly was loose and somehow made its way into the chain....fucked up both sprockets, chain, tail, extended swingarm, and the case. Luckily it didnt go all the way through the case...just damaged it. I will be able to get away with just new sprockets and chain. everything else you really cant see or just needs touch up work...

i cant catch a break

Don't trust that anything is buttoned down, till you check it over yourself. Sorry to hear what happened, at least you didn't get tossed !!!

And yes, I have to agree with Don. Set that fucker back up to RIDE !!! :p

Don't trust that anything is buttoned down, till you check it over yourself. Sorry to hear what happened, at least you didn't get tossed !!!

And yes, I have to agree with Don. Set that fucker back up to RIDE !!! :p

come on guys. Drag bike's are cool too. But set that thing up for some real riding!

That's why when I was looking at bikes last month I wasn't buying anything with a modified swingarm or anything that was tracked or I thought was tracked. It's totally cool to mod your own bike, but don't expect someone to implicitly trust that you did your mods correctly.

so i just recently got an 05 R1 drag bike.stretched,lowered,sidewinder, etc....i pull out of my shop yesterday get on it in first alil bit. boom....look down parts flying down road.... pull over. my left side pass peg assembly was loose and somehow made its way into the chain....fucked up both sprockets, chain, tail, extended swingarm, and the case. Luckily it didnt go all the way through the case...just damaged it. I will be able to get away with just new sprockets and chain. everything else you really cant see or just needs touch up work...

i cant catch a break

I sorry to hear about your mishap....

Eric if you need some help fixin' ur baby....call me....:violin:

yea glad it wasnt worse cus it could have been. To the guys telling me to raise it...its a purpose built machine...thats why i bought it. Ive owned over 15 bikes....ive done all kinds of riding...this is just the type I chose right now. if i have a bike that is not stretched, i will ride wheelies everywhere.its kinda an addiction of mine. Also I know the person that built the bike it is not just some bike I bought from a random person.

I have a red rx7 that has heads, cam, spray...its a 10 second car and makes over 550whp. its fun too.lol