LOL at me...Didn't want old track bike...got a new one! :)

Dubguy85

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you've owned two pretty sweet track bikes so far...how many track days have you done? When are you doing your next one?

I'm doing atleast 3 more before the season is over...Maybe 4...

My next one will be putnam the Thursday before MotoGP... Then Maybe grattan september 5 and 6... Hopefullly I can go to Blue Grass if it ever opens!

I'm doing atleast 3 more before the season is over...Maybe 4...

My next one will be putnam the Thursday before MotoGP... Then Maybe grattan september 5 and 6... Hopefullly I can go to Blue Grass if it ever opens!

Cool. You'll be done with that ducati afterwards :)

Gixxie750, the RC is gonna be BTO in about 3-4 more days so long as the decals all arrive tomorrow as planned. Then there will be a track bike this winter/spring. I never realized how much I would have saved just buying a track bike up front.

BUT, I don't really regret running the RC hard and balls to the wall even if it was prestine when I bought it. Whats the point of owning something and just letting it take up space. It iwll still be rode balls to the wall, just on legit streets with a possible Mid Ohio track day in there here and there.

Schmuckgrl, talk to ya at work today.