LOL at me...Didn't want old track bike...got a new one! :)

Dubguy85

So, ummm, don't. If you think you might, get a cheap GSXR and take a few laps until you get all the laughs out.

unfortunately it doesnt work like that. you cant just be like, dont crash. when you're on the track you're pushing yourself to go faster and faster. and you usually crash once you think you figured out how to go fast...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunately it doesnt work like that. you cant just be like, dont crash. when you're on the track you're pushing yourself to go faster and faster. and you usually crash once you think you figured out how to go fast...

Since I have zero track experience, I'll take your word for it.

Andy, take it from me, stay the hell away from guardrails. :)

i'm just saying i wish you would buy a bike and just ride it instead of changing bikes so often its like you're changing your tampon.

Why do you wish I would buy a bike and ride it? I still have my ducati.. ANNNND I'll keep this one for awhile..its perfect for me...

And when I buy a bike, why not enjoy it for a bit, then try something new...whats the point of having a bike that u buy and then depreciates...I have yet to lose money on any bike transaction besides my SV1000 and that was a tiny loss because Kuenker86 dropped it and dented the tank, and he paid the difference....

So let me think..

Ride a bunch of bikes for fun, and make money while doing it... Umm Naa its cool...I like the way I'm doin it ;)

I would hate to be behind you in line at the ice cream shop.

Dubguy - Yeah I'll take a scoop of cookies in cream in a bowl, no wait a cone, yeah sprinkles too but make it butter pecan.

some stupid 17 year old - Are you sure.

Dubguy - Yep just a chocolate milkshake.

some stupid 17 year old -huh

Dubguy - are you deaf I said I'll take a banana split

Ross vs Dubguy

Track date and location TBA

They're riding for pinks, Dubguy to get Ross's GSXR to sell for a CBR to sell for a R6 to sell for the front section of a Aprilia and a tail to be named later, or Ross to get to pick from Dubguy's 3 inch thick binder of titles.

I think I'd pay money to see this. :)

I'll keep this one for awhile..its perfect for me...
we've all heard that one before
And when I buy a bike, why not enjoy it for a bit, then try something new...whats the point of having a bike that u buy and then depreciates...I have yet to lose money on any bike transaction
i guess we just don't see things the same way. i'd rather put a ton of miles on a bike and have fun doing it than buy a bike and be afraid to put miles on it because i don't think i'll get the same amount out of it later on.

i sold my 636 for $200 less than i bought it for. put about 6k miles on it too :dunno:

we've all heard that one before

i guess we just don't see things the same way. i'd rather put a ton of miles on a bike and have fun doing it than buy a bike and be afraid to put miles on it because i don't think i'll get the same amount out of it later on.

i sold my 636 for $200 less than i bought it for. put about 6k miles on it too :dunno:

Id rather spread those miles on a bunch of different bikes... Ask me how many sets of tires I've paid for?? 0

Why ride the same thing all the time?? Seems boring to me :rolleyes:

I would hate to be behind you in line at the ice cream shop.

Dubguy - Yeah I'll take a scoop of cookies in cream in a bowl, no wait a cone, yeah sprinkles too but make it butter pecan.

some stupid 17 year old - Are you sure.

Dubguy - Yep just a chocolate milkshake.

some stupid 17 year old -huh

Dubguy - are you deaf I said I'll take a banana split

:lol: This might be true.

Id rather spread those miles on a bunch of different bikes... Ask me how many sets of tires I've paid for?? 0

Why ride the same thing all the time?? Seems boring to me :rolleyes:

Man your a baller. Can you buy me a 600? Then I will be your friend for long time. You need me to help you in fights and I will be there in a sec. :lol: jk well maybe.