CCW Application Process Times and Review

Likwid

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a pt-145 and like it alot. never had any issues with it. I have the stainless model and paid $379 for it new. There are smaller .45 out there, but for a 10+1 gun it is pretty small. I like my xd but the size of the pt-145 is much better. I am going to call Medina today to see about going in to drop off my paper work. will let you guys know what they say.

WORD! you all need to go to Cuyahoga, I dropped off this morning at 8:25. Very nice people there they knew my instructor well. Before I got home they called my house and told me wife it was done and would be in the mail today!! She asked if I would like a call to let me know when it was done and being mailed out to me. I would say the is freaking real good!!

WORD! you all need to go to Cuyahoga, I dropped off this morning at 8:25. Very nice people there they knew my instructor well. Before I got home they called my house and told me wife it was done and would be in the mail today!! She asked if I would like a call to let me know when it was done and being mailed out to me. I would say the is freaking real good!!

Cool! Things must have changed!

Turned my application into Summit County today. Everyone was really nice and quick.

They said 21 to 45 days, so we'll see how long it takes!

Just got the call from Dept. Mundy today, license is ready for pickup. 6 days aint half bad, certainly not next day like ST but still.

A+ for Summit County

WTF? When did the Sheriff start mailing CHLs? I thought that was a big no-no as you had to sign a release stating you received it.. :confused:

I've heard multiple accounts of them being mailed... :shrug:

I'm gonna go pick mine up today, I just wish their hours were longer, 3:30 is early to close.