My next motorcycle.

Mr Anderson

What should Mr Anderson's next motorcycle be?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mr Anderson's next motorcycle be?

• 2004 Yamaha r6
    • 2009 Yamaha r6
    • 2006 Kawi Ninja 636
    • 2007 Honda cbr600rr
    • 2007 Triumph Daytona 675
    • Hookers and blow

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats what mine started out looking like! i loev the daytona. only other bie i would buy would be the rsv4.... yummmy.

did u like the way the bike felt???

I did like it but a lil bit taller then the other bikes. I love the way it looks but I would have to test ride it before buying it. I could adjust to it because it is light weight. Seeing it in person def helped me out as well. Thanks. Im thinking 07 honda cbr 600rr or the Daytona 675. Both are great bikes but I want a street bike right now and then I will buy a track bike.

that bike is for sale in the classifieds section on here

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=31714

I saw it Ross but I was planning on a bike for next year. Im taking a big step but I am selling the mustang gt because it is about $1000 a month. Then I will buy a crap car. Then I will spend about 200 a month on car. With the extra 1300 a month I will pay off my 250 and sell it. Then I can buy my next motorcycle with my money.

Dude holy shit, did you take a 24 month loan? Id be bankrupt if I was paying that. Honda bro, Honda.

I don't my car loan but what I pay a month on my car like gas and insurance. That is the total. my car payement is 500 with a 66 month loan.

you sat one mine at bike night. i was gonna let you ride mine on sat but there wasnt a good time for you to get on it so next time for sure.

Yep but 06 Ninja 636 I kinda hard to find. I mean ones that have low miles and good condition. I like the 636 better then the cbr600rr as for sitting on it and being at stop lights.

Yep but 06 Ninja 636 I kinda hard to find. I mean ones that have low miles and good condition. I like the 636 better then the cbr600rr as for sitting on it and being at stop lights.

The way you seem to ride, how many times is that going to happen? :)

On a more serious side:

Can Yamaha bring back the two stroke motorcycle? The new “sportbike” is supposed to be fairly light weight (around 320 lbs) and produce about 75 horsepower to the back wheel. Power to weight ratio will make this bike run with the 600 series sportbikes.

Yamaha RD350 Sportbike

889-motorcycle-sport-bike-view.jpg

http://www.sportbike411.com/blog/category/2009-sportbikes/

Drool! lets see, punched 1 over, flycut pistons, two stroke power band a couple of not needed parts removed, say 90HP at 300 lbs.

Yep, it would run with the 600's until the twisties, then it would run in front of them, then it would run away from them. Two stokes are awesome, just not importable, sigh...