My next motorcycle.

Mr Anderson

What should Mr Anderson's next motorcycle be?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mr Anderson's next motorcycle be?

• 2004 Yamaha r6
    • 2009 Yamaha r6
    • 2006 Kawi Ninja 636
    • 2007 Honda cbr600rr
    • 2007 Triumph Daytona 675
    • Hookers and blow

I will finish out the season with my 250 and then next year I upgrade.

I am thinking in advance as to what bike I like. Here are some of my thoughts.

2009 Yamaha yzf r6

2009_Yamaha_R6-3.jpg

2006 Kawaski Ninja zx6r 636

74618230_32f1a9393d.jpg

2007 Honda cbr 600rr

2007-honda-cbr-600rr-51_800x0w.jpg

Or a 2004 Yamaha r6

r612.jpg

Any thoughts as to which 600 I should buy?

Edited by Mr Anderson

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll have to sit on the CBR and R6. You're a smaller guy and have a short reach so I would say make sure you get something that doesn't have you laying down all the time. For example, that RR looked pretty funny on you. A new gen R6 would probably do the same thing.

You'll have to sit on the CBR and R6. You're a smaller guy and have a short reach so I would say make sure you get something that doesn't have you laying down all the time. For example, that RR looked pretty funny on you. A new gen R6 would probably do the same thing.

You best not be talking about the white RR Mr. A sat on at the meet and greet, I might have to take that personally... :)

I would buy a 750 or better. Thats just me though. I am kinda tall, and need something a little bigger.

750? So..pretty much a gsxr 750...Which is the same size as a gsxr 600...Soo...not sure what that has to do with u being tall? Besides Mr A is a lil guy!

Haha.. that's not what I'm saying. :lol: But' date=' that is a very sexy bike. ;)

My opinion would not be conducive to this thread. I am against the idea of Junior getting a 600 just yet. I don't know why.. it's not my business.[/quote']

LOL...He'll be fine... I started on a 929rr... He just doesn't need to flog it at first!

If you have the $10000 like you say I would buy new! Rsvdon has a point about depreciation values but you know what you are getting when you buy new over used and right now you could probably get a wicked awesome deal on an extended 5 year warranty. Just my thoughts...

My opinion would not be conducive to this thread. I am against the idea of Junior getting a 600 just yet. I don't know why.. it's not my business.

Try riding that 250 and you might change your mind. It's kinda fun but wow, it will not go forward. I let him ride my R6 and he talked about how much he loved it. I even followed him and I think he shifted before 6k everytime. I was sitting there thinkin "how does he even like it if he won't get on the throttle?" Not to mention my bike likes to stall when it's cold, so that happened to him a couple times too.

If you have the $10000 like you say I would buy new! Rsvdon has a point about depreciation values but you know what you are getting when you buy new over used and right now you could probably get a wicked awesome deal on an extended 5 year warranty. Just my thoughts...

True, but you could get someone that bought new and rode it less than 1000 miles...U can tell if its been kept nice... U'll save about 3 or 4 grand too! Just my opinion...