My next motorcycle.

Mr Anderson

What should Mr Anderson's next motorcycle be?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mr Anderson's next motorcycle be?

• 2004 Yamaha r6
    • 2009 Yamaha r6
    • 2006 Kawi Ninja 636
    • 2007 Honda cbr600rr
    • 2007 Triumph Daytona 675
    • Hookers and blow

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neo, if you don't have the need (or desire) to go above 125, check out the SV650.

It is a GREAT bike for the twisties and the track. A v-twin is hard to beat once you've tried one.

You can find some really nice examples for around 5k and customization options are endless.

SV%20Killboy%2003.JPG

You best not be talking about the white RR Mr. A sat on at the meet and greet, I might have to take that personally...

He is talking about the 1000rr I sat on at OR bike night

Get a Triumph Daytona 675!!!!!!

Im thinking about it.

Try riding that 250 and you might change your mind. It's kinda fun but wow, it will not go forward. I let him ride my R6 and he talked about how much he loved it. I even followed him and I think he shifted before 6k everytime. I was sitting there thinkin "how does he even like it if he won't get on the throttle?" Not to mention my bike likes to stall when it's cold, so that happened to him a couple times too.

Cops were out.

It is great to get opinions but go out and try all these bikes if you can! You need to get what feels best to you! At the end of the day its your bike not any of ours!

Thanks.

Neo, if you don't have the need (or desire) to go above 125, check out the SV650.

It is a GREAT bike for the twisties and the track. A v-twin is hard to beat once you've tried one.

You can find some really nice examples for around 5k and customization options are endless.

No thanks

get a busa or zx-14 and be done with it....just don't try to turn

Too big Magz. Im short and weight like 140

I'd go with an 07 triumph 675.... oh wait, i've got one for sale on this site! just over 3000 miles and a steal at 6500! but why wait? go for it now!

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=31714

Sorry but I dont have my bike paid off. It will be paid off in Dec.

Do people actually buy extended warranties for their Japanese motorcycle? Why would anyone do that? :confused:

Actually someone did... I bought my 07 1K rr with 1,700 miles on it. The original owner bought the extended warranty and it transfers with the bike so I'm covered thru 2012. Dont know the guy but I thank him for it! :)