My next motorcycle.

Mr Anderson

What should Mr Anderson's next motorcycle be?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mr Anderson's next motorcycle be?

• 2004 Yamaha r6
    • 2009 Yamaha r6
    • 2006 Kawi Ninja 636
    • 2007 Honda cbr600rr
    • 2007 Triumph Daytona 675
    • Hookers and blow

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, well reason prevailed. . . this time. BTW my bike hasn't done the stalling thing since you rode it. You have to grab her by the hair and ride her hard or she just gets turn off. :p

:lol:

I hear ya cheech. I just practice on those 5 curves. Coshocton will be a good ride.

Just so u know and might be interested i can get you a 06/07 bike. He has Honda,Yamaha,GSXR's all with low miles and clean. Pick one $6000 if interested PM me. Also i think u need a R6 if u plan on doing ALLOT of track,but if not a GSXR 750 or a cbr are great street bikes.(he has no 750).

Just so u know and might be interested i can get you a 06/07 bike. He has Honda,Yamaha,GSXR's all with low miles and clean. Pick one $6000 if interested PM me. Also i think u need a R6 if u plan on doing ALLOT of track,but if not a GSXR 750 or a cbr are great street bikes.(he has no 750).

What year for the r6

Lets see, you've had some experience riding? You like a bike with some go and preformance to it? You're spending a lot of time wanting to find the right girl. Plus you live in New Albany and have to keep up with the Wexners?:p

(Pluging into data base of perfect bikes for people) :)

;)Top pick----->

BritishcolorsTriumphleft.jpg

Be a proud American on a british bike painted so that every girl knows you have disposable income for her needy ass. Plus this bike will let you take her on long trips where she won't be able to do anything but hold onto your ass till you stop!:D It might not get you to the finnish line first but when you're on a bike like this no one will care. :lol:

***This has been a free service and results do not represent the actual bike you might desire or ever want to be seen next to.***

On a more serious side:

Can Yamaha bring back the two stroke motorcycle? The new “sportbike” is supposed to be fairly light weight (around 320 lbs) and produce about 75 horsepower to the back wheel. Power to weight ratio will make this bike run with the 600 series sportbikes.

Yamaha RD350 Sportbike

889-motorcycle-sport-bike-view.jpg

http://www.sportbike411.com/blog/category/2009-sportbikes/

On a more serious side:

Can Yamaha bring back the two stroke motorcycle? The new “sportbike” is supposed to be fairly light weight (around 320 lbs) and produce about 75 horsepower to the back wheel. Power to weight ratio will make this bike run with the 600 series sportbikes.

Yamaha RD350 Sportbike

889-motorcycle-sport-bike-view.jpg

http://www.sportbike411.com/blog/category/2009-sportbikes/

Since RD350's/400's have been my favorite bikes, i'd buy one in a minute...

There are several for sale on the interweb. Not new ones but older versions. Somehow I just know a concept bike as cool as a two smoker will never reach our shores. Europe will get them all.:(