OhioRiders' Bike Night 8/13/09

gsxr750girl

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Switch bikes?? You don't like your GSXR anymore?? And why would you want to ride my slow all stock 600... Or you talking about my NSR, you wanting to take a ride on that puppy again to put a smile back on your face? HAHAHA

:lol: :lol: nice! I just like to get out on different bikes! If you wanna bring the NSR up please do! :D

We might bring out a few minis to show off the club but not sure if we are allowed yet.. need to talk to Kevin about that!

dude, it's so close to your house, you could just ride it there.

edit: or just strap it to your passenger seat.

On the news a couple days ago I think it was fox 28 they were talking about motorcycle awarness month and had mentioned Ohio-riders bike night at the wings the things.

I have to work But i always stop by at 1:10 am on my way home from work to see who is left.

Nick

Ride on Bro's

We might bring out a few minis to show off the club but not sure if we are allowed yet.. need to talk to Kevin about that!

Dude we are ready to rock with that. Just need to bring an EZ UP and a few bikes. I could prolly get mine there this Thurs... Lets do it

I bet ya can't! HAHA

Okay, looks like I'll bring the NSR up and the OYL Banner.. might print off a few flyers and what not also! ;)

And I would LOVE to ride the NSR there... maybe I should strap a flashlight to the front and a red light to the tail section? Wonder if the COPS would even see me?? HAHA

I bet ya can't! HAHA

Okay, looks like I'll bring the NSR up and the OYL Banner.. might print off a few flyers and what not also! ;)

And I would LOVE to ride the NSR there... maybe I should strap a flashlight to the front and a red light to the tail section? Wonder if the COPS would even see me?? HAHA

i'll ride behind ya, i'm nearby