FREE PUPPIEs!!

ninjachk08

5 Jack Russell mix puppies. 4 weeks old. 2 black/white. 2 black/brown. 1 all black. I don't know the sex's.. neither does the owner just yet.lol. They will NOT have their first set of shots. Free. Pick up in Dayton.

0811091912a.jpg

0811091912.jpg

Here's the mommy to see how big they might get.

0811091914.jpg

Free animals attract the psycho's that torture and kill'em too, because it's free entertainment for them. :nono:

I wasn't going to say it but since you did I will... never offer animals for free... always say for sale even if you're going to give for free.

No biggie here, just a general comment.

I wasn't going to say it but since you did I will... never offer animals for free... always say for sale even if you're going to give for free.

:plus1:

That would have never occurred to me. Never in a million years.

Oh for sure! Now you know. Free kittens and dogs are the majority that get tortured. I couldn't give them away for free because of that, and I'd have to check you out really well before I SOLD one to you, etc..

Free animals attract the psycho's that torture and kill'em too, because it's free entertainment for them. :nono:

But, how do they taste? Nom Nom Nom! :D

That would have never occurred to me. Never in a million years.

Wow, I wouldn't have pegged you to be that naive and sheltered to the sickos walking amongst us.

When I picked out my dog at the shelther 4 yrs ago they wouldnt let him go until he was fixed, but when I took him home, he gave me this look like, Why, why would you ever let anyone do that to me? I mean I'd never let anyone do that to me, so I kinda understand. But then now I see all the dogs and cats out there and I think he understands lol.

Damh I Just looked at his records, he weighed 8.6lbs the day I picked him up, last visit 70.6

it was a sad day when we cut off our dog's balls...I felt horrible especially after it was over and he'd just look at me with that "WHY?!!" look in his eyes

Until you remembered the hole he chewed in the couch, right?

Especially right now when the economy is down and people are abandoning their pets left and right. It's heartbreaking......

Yet folks STILL won't do the right thing and fix their animals. :nono:

It def sucks for the pets, but is good for me because I'm going to get a doggy soon!!! (from a shelter or local animal-control office. Several places offer free or discounted fixin's for the animals.