Lil girl on a big ol' bike

BusaHauty

i'm a sneaky one like that sir.

If that's true, then I think we need to be hookin' Bambi up with you ;)

MJ's what we call a 'practice girl'. :p

Ross has to work his way up to the likes of Mandie.

:nono: Justin, Justin, Justinnnnnnn

he means that in the nicest possible way

Ummmmm......Yeeeeaaahhhhhhhh

This is the song that never ends.. yes it goes on and on my friend.. some people started singing it not knowing what it was.. and they'll continue singing it forever just because.. this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend......................................................

This is the song that never ends.. yes it goes on and on my friend.. some people started singing it not knowing what it was.. and they'll continue singing it forever just because.. this is the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friend......................................................

:lol:

lambchop.jpg

I can't comment on this thread. Too fat and ugly. Everyone knows that all black chicks are fat and ugly, because we don't have blonde hair.

Welp... I'm gonna go fall off my bike now.

PS: DGTL GRL FTMFW for the Lamb Chop song! Y'all may carry on... as you were.

I can't comment on this thread. Too fat and ugly. Everyone knows that all black chicks are fat and ugly, because we don't have blonde hair.

I don't have blonde hair either. I have something called a cheap hair stylist who does something magic. I give her about $40 she gives me a hair cut and lightens my hair from its original brunette color. Oh, and that includes the tip. I guess she gets the bad end of this deal.

Keep the shiny side up chica!!!! :)

I don't have blonde hair either. I have something called a cheap hair stylist who does something magic. I give her about $40 she gives me a hair cut and lightens my hair from its original brunette color.

Keep the shiny side up chica!!!! :)

In fairness, I guess I should qualify my previous posting.

I don't have "mostly" blonde hair. Today. May be a different answer next week. Still fat and ugly, though... :lol:

Hey DGTL; You really are beautiful, no question.

That's nice of you. The check is in the mail sir!

What would be REALLY BEAUTIFUL is if this thread would DIE DIE DIE!! Please.. can we call someone in to end this thread?

I'm offering up a petition.