Lil girl on a big ol' bike

BusaHauty

I can't comment on this thread. Too fat and ugly. Everyone knows that all black chicks are fat and ugly, because we don't have blonde hair.

You're neither fat nor ugly, and I have seen black chicks with blonde hair! But I bet all the other black chicks

hate 'em and talk about their blonde hair. Can I even say "black chicks" being a white dude? :p What the hell am I doing up this late anyway? I gotta go to bed!

I can't comment on this thread. Too fat and ugly. Everyone knows that all black chicks are fat and ugly, because we don't have blonde hair.

Welp... I'm gonna go fall off my bike now.

PS: DGTL GRL FTMFW for the Lamb Chop song! Y'all may carry on... as you were.

I Beg to differ...women of color are aaaaaaawsome

I thought this thread was dead lol so i didnt post my 2 cents . So here it goes-- Sounds alot to me like somone is trying to get business for a bar(not to far from me)

would have gladly stopped in but after the comments made about some OR females dont think thats going to happen. I have been to every OR bike night this year and to many other OR events with women present and have yet to see an Ugly, Fat ,Dumb, Bad Rider , or even one that is not so easy on the eyes. So all in all the only ugly thing on this site i have seen so far is your failed attempt to get people to your bar . so good luck with that