Lil girl on a big ol' bike

BusaHauty

ehhh

Kay's hotter, right?!? :lol:

.... when you can post a sig like mine instead of a hooker bikini pic on you BUS then I might reconsider giving you some form of welcome

Sorry Jess..... But gotta be honest..... Your sig pic would look better in a bikini too :p

How on earth has she got two big red stars already?

Let alone almost 100 posts in just a few hours. :nono:

She pissed off/on all the "baby mama's"...... And I haven't even read the other thread yet :popcorn:

Bike optional, Jello required

Amen

We also carry ourselves with a tad bit more dignity than this gal

Are these the Halloween party pix you're referring to PP? ;)

ok i'll play this game...

picture.php?albumid=525&pictureid=5345

Damn Ross...... I thought you were mackin' on MJ, not Mandie?!? :D

Hey, all I ask is before people start jumping on some girl for getting on here, talking about how fast she rides and posting pics of herself on her bike in a bikini...please please please first tell her TITS or GTFO! :popcorn: ...then you run her away, callin her an attention whore after no T&A pics or more running of her mouth. :rulez:

+1

Too many cockblockers & manginas on here lately :lol:

2421164701_0d833cacd0.jpg

Is this Kate when she found out Jon was porkin' the daughter of her tummy tucker?!? :D

okay summary ..... busahawty thinks she's the shit , its been determined she's far from it, ross is a good chess player , mandie takes good pictures, it is possible to get 4 huge red stars as rep, and the women of OR stand thier ground nicely :)

great summary, but she's now at a whopping FIVE red stars. I wonder how long it would take her to get out of that neg rep hole

Here's a clock with the national debt among other things on it... you think we could add a tab for "neg rep ponts collected by busahauty"?

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

okay summary ..... busahawty thinks she's the shit , its been determined she's far from it, ross is a good chess player , mandie takes good pictures, it is possible to get 4 huge red stars as rep, and the women of OR stand thier ground nicely :)

Thank you. Time Saved. +Rep :)

As there are SOOOO many things wrong with this picture.....this is the one that makes me laugh....

"Hey Im going to make a tandem BUSA.....Im doing all this custom work....BUT

Im not going to cut off the Stock Mud Flap..."

motivatordumbass.jpg