Delaware Breakfast???

BusaHauty

:nono: Damn it Tom, quit derailing threads!!! This is about the OP being seen logged in again! Geesh!

Ok, BOT (back on thread). She's around. You just have to know when and where to look. She was at a couple of nights out last year. Pretty hard to miss a lady Busa rider.

Ok, BOT (back on thread). She's around. You just have to know when and where to look. She was at a couple of nights out last year. Pretty hard to miss a lady Busa rider.

Let the cat fights begin. I though for sure she went by the way of the dinosaur after the conflicts of last year.

I have heard that a group of biker's get together on Sunday mornings at the Flying J on 36/37 and 71. Is anyone familiar with this? Is it open to all?

The club that meets there is call BUCKEYE BEEMERS and we meet there on sunday at about 9 am and talk bikes and eat. After breakfast some go for a ride and others just go alone. We are a laid back group, some bring there wife/girlfreind.also ther is some other bikers that meet there also .We don't care what you ride, BMW HONDA GOLDWIND HARLEY, BOSS HOSS, as all BMW owners are freinds of all bikers. Stop and visit if you want.

PS: Nick, I see it as Today 05:15 AM. Your either seeing shit, can't read time (even digital time), or your timezone settings are off.

Dude, I was at work and so was everyone else at 6:14am. We start at 6am. So, unless I'm in another dimension, then it was 6:14am. Hell I don't even wake up for work until 5am and leave at 5:50am. I even went back and it says the correct time that is even on my cell phone. My post says 6:14 man. I don't get where you get 5:15am from. I was in the shower.:dunno: All around my world right now it says 6:20am and this current posts says that too.

The club that meets there is call BUCKEYE BEEMERS and we meet there on sunday at about 9 am and talk bikes and eat. After breakfast some go for a ride and others just go alone. We are a laid back group, some bring there wife/girlfreind.also ther is some other bikers that meet there also .We don't care what you ride, BMW HONDA GOLDWIND HARLEY, BOSS HOSS, as all BMW owners are freinds of all bikers. Stop and visit if you want.

Buckeye Beemers are good people. Met several of them out and about. I'll probably swing up one day and say hi.