I've been out... but I'm back!

OsuMj

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmk, one more surgery...:(

They're gonna play video games in my kidney. The doctor actually explained it as "we're going to hit the stone with a laser then use a little basket to scoop up all of the pieces" lol.

So anyway, Tuesday is when it happens. :-/ I just want to ride my bike again :(:(:(

They're gonna play video games in my kidney. The doctor actually explained it as "we're going to hit the stone with a laser then use a little basket to scoop up all of the pieces" lol.

So anyway, Tuesday is when it happens. :-/ I just want to ride my bike again :(:(:(

At least it will be gone. Then we can all head over to the bar when your better.

Just to let you know, if you ever get another stone, I will totally shoot you with a laser. BFF4E!

Justin, you are such a sweetheart, pissing in my honor. I <3 U. :lol: that might be the meds speaking.

I officially hate hospitals and needles, but love that some guy who had no clue talked with me about thermoelectrics for 10 mins to keep my mind off my IV...

my kidney hurts. :-/

she lives! hope you start feeling better soon

thanks :) I feel better already. I wanna get the hell outta here.... I have a roommate... bleh.

I have weird stuff all over my legs and stomach too... anybody have this done before??

They said my stone was HUGE! lol... maybe not huge but it was larger than the 5mm they thought.

thanks :) I feel better already. I wanna get the hell outta here.... I have a roommate... bleh.

I have weird stuff all over my legs and stomach too... anybody have this done before??

They said my stone was HUGE! lol... maybe not huge but it was larger than the 5mm they thought.

Cool good to hear your okay.