OhioRiders' Bike Night 8/20/09

Fonzie

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish bike night would move around instead of cbus being the designated place.

Well, I set this bike night up in Columbus because I live in columbus and have a decent network of people in columbus. there is no way I could get a bike night going in a different area, simply because I dont have the same connections in other areas.

I already mentioned in the original thread when I made the first announcement about the new bike night that if anyone wanted to try and get something going in different areas then GO FOR IT!

Yes, we started out in cbus and most of our functions are in cbus... well most of are people are as well. We want to branch out more... if people want to help, contact me, casper, or any other mod/admin. Im willing to help where I can and make phone calls. Its just difficult to get something going when you arent in that area.

Well, I set this bike night up in Columbus because I live in columbus and have a decent network of people in columbus. there is no way I could get a bike night going in a different area, simply because I dont have the same connections in other areas.

I already mentioned in the original thread when I made the first announcement about the new bike night that if anyone wanted to try and get something going in different areas then GO FOR IT!

Yes, we started out in cbus and most of our functions are in cbus... well most of are people are as well. We want to branch out more... if people want to help, contact me, casper, or any other mod/admin. Im willing to help where I can and make phone calls. Its just difficult to get something going when you arent in that area.

I understand. It sucks because toledo is far northwest and cleveland is far northeast as well as cinci to the southwest.

Probably the last time I'm cummin' to cBus this season peoples...... So get chore azzes out to Wings & Rings & let's make this a good time!! :banana:

Kev...... Get the chest sweater & blowhole ready for some heavy petting! :lol:

as fonz and sam representing the northwest....i thought....i should represent the northeast then........so am cumming.....:banana:

PROPS to Koz!!! :banana::banana:

Now we gots a dancedance choreographer!!!!

Probably the last time I'm cummin' to cBus this season peoples...... So get chore azzes out to Wings & Rings & let's make this a good time!! :banana:

Kev...... Get the chest sweater & blowhole ready for some heavy petting! :lol:

i'm going to stop by before i go in to work so hopefully you guys get there a little early.

I'm still going to try and make it out.

This Afternoon: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. South wind between 13 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Tonight: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Probably bringin' the Shaggin' Wagon anyways, as my wrist still isn't 100%. Not sure it'd make couple hours on the bike

Ross..... I'm kinda hostage to what time the wifey gets home. Can't leave Baby Fonz here by himself, as the older 3 have practices & a scrimmage, all in different locations. May have to help with a little chauffeuring before I head down

What time's it start again...... 7:00? 8:00?

Probably bringin' the Shaggin' Wagon anyways, as my wrist still isn't 100%. Not sure it'd make couple hours on the bike

Ross..... I'm kinda hostage to what time the wifey gets home. Can't leave Baby Fonz here by himself, & the other 3 have practices & a scrimmage, all in different locations. May have to help with a little chauffeuring before I head down

What time's it start again...... 7:00? 8:00?

:nono: Wrist?:violin:

Bikes don't melt. Bring a towel for the seat.

Not scared of rain or wind. I'm scared of the other drivers.;)

V strom does very well on wet roads, but you sport bike guy be carefull of the rain on the newly paved surfaces.:eek:

V strom does very well on wet roads, but you sport bike guy be carefull of the rain on the newly paved surfaces.:eek:

Same here. My bike's a tank. Hell, if it's raining bad enough I'll mount a rudder on the aft fender.

Shadowboat FTW!

Maybe you should cut back on the pud poundin, or switch hands. Wrist might not bother you so bad.:p

I can't help it with Ross' new avatar...... I just can't keep my hands to myself :D

15% chance of storms until 7:00...... Then it jumps to 50 & 60%, with humidity rates as high as 97%

Time

Condition

Feels Like

Chance Precip

Humidity

Wind

6 pm

26.gif

77° F

Cloudy

77° F

15%

78%

From SSW

13 mph

15-minute details available through 6 pm.

7 pm

38.gif

77°F

Scattered T-Storms

82°F

60%

87%

From SSW

13 mph

8 pm

38.gif

76°F