got a funny text.....

kawi kid

lately we have been having threads about websites like WWW.textsfromlastnight.com and ones like it. well i finally got a text the other day from one of my buddies that actually made me wanna put it up on one of those sites. :lol:

i got this message sunday afternoon while on my way home from camping and i had to atleast share it with everyone here. hopefully everyone finds the same humor in it that i did. :D

here it is:

What would you do if you went to a family reunion with your new gf that you have had alot of sex with and found that u r related to alot of the same people?

:lol: hahaha

lately we have been having threads about websites like WWW.textsfromlastnight.com and ones like it. well i finally got a text the other day from one of my buddies that actually made me wanna put it up on one of those sites. :lol:

i got this message sunday afternoon while on my way home from camping and i had to atleast share it with everyone here. hopefully everyone finds the same humor in it that i did. :D

here it is:

:lol: hahaha

thats fucking amazing :lol:

anyone i might know?

um... yeah... I grew up in an area where if you started even think you might like someone you find out all of the last names from at least 3 generations back before you commit to liking them.... I still use that rule. :lol:

um... yeah... I grew up in an area where if you started even think you might like someone you find out all of the last names from at least 3 generations back before you commit to liking them.... I still use that rule. :lol:

thankfully my parents weren't from around here...so I was pretty much clear on liking whoever...unfortunately I grew up in a small rural town full of farmers...(not much to look at anyway)

Same i my hometown... even if they weren't black, you still had to do a 3-generation cross check.:p