I guess I will let the shitstorm start...

cbrjess0815

yeah, if comfort is what you are after...yamaha makes a few nice ones..FZ6, FZ1. Next time I see you and I have my FZ, you can take it for a test ride... I guarantee its sporty enough for the street and super comfy compared to ANY clip-on equipped bike.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its an 05 ZX10R.. its not that i am buying it for comfort. my honda is just no longer a street bike. i HATE HATE HATE riding it on the street now. the 10 will be perfect for the street, fun and fast. im not buying it to go haul ass in the corners or long cruiser style rides. just something for the general street riding that i just cant do with the honda without knee and ass pain(i know, i know) and without destroying good tires

its an 05 ZX10R.. its not that i am buying it for comfort. my honda is just no longer a street bike. i HATE HATE HATE riding it on the street now. the 10 will be perfect for the street, fun and fast. im not buying it to go haul ass in the corners or long cruiser style rides. just something for the general street riding that i just cant do with the honda without knee and ass pain(i know, i know) and without destroying good tires

Cool. :rolleyes:

Fixed!

you forgot bimota. also, isn't benelli just an mv augusta with a ducati engine in it instead of the I4 that's in the MV? arguably, that would put it just above or just below the MV depending on your outlook on engines.

heh heh

you forgot bimota. also, isn't benelli just an mv augusta with a ducati engine in it instead of the I4 that's in the MV? arguably, that would put it just above or just below the MV depending on your outlook on engines.

heh heh

Close but no cigar. Bimota is the one that takes Ducati motors and puts them in their own Bimota frame. Benelli is a completely separate entity who use their own engines, frames, etc.

close but no cigar. Bimota is the one that takes ducati motors and puts them in their own bimota frame. Benelli is a completely separate entity who use their own engines, frames, etc.

damn you trebek!