OMG!!!!! This SUCKS!!!

ScrappyGrl

:violin:For those of us who are teachers....my heart goes out to you! This S U C K S!!!! Back to school we go!!!! How do other people work all year long? :) Sorry...had to vent! hahah LOL

thank-you for doing what you do!!

I was raised by a teacher. After 35 years in education, my mom is baffled everytime she calls my house on a Tuesday morning in July, and I'm not home. Uhm MAAHHMMMM me and the rest of the world work all week, hellooooo.

LOL, my mom does that, but she calls in the middle of July on Tuesday at 8am and expects me to be up!

LOL, my mom does that, but she calls in the middle of July on Tuesday at 8am and expects me to be up!

Wait...even if she called at 1pm on Tuesday in July ...you still wouldn't be up! hahaha ;)

You are going to have some serious issues getting up at 5am next week! Tomorrow's 8am meeting is going to be bad too!

My wife works at LH central as a health aid and I usually will volunteer time to teachers at Licking Heights that need help during the day before I go to work.

I am so sorry, I know it is terribly immature of me, but iGiggled at "licking Heights."

That is all.

Scrappy

I see you live in Pataskala. What school do you work for? My wife works at LH central as a health aid and I usually will volunteer time to teachers at Licking Heights that need help during the day before I go to work.

Nick

It's Southwest Licking Schools in 2nd grade at Kirkersville Elem.

The kids always love when I pull up to school with my bike. LPsanders and I would do that in the spring :) We were the "cool" teachers!! haha :)

My wife is a teacher and she loves it. She is amazing with her kids too. She didn't have to go into work till this morning, but she starting going in last week to get her room ready... Overacheiver!!! lol, jk...

Yep..I've been in my room since the last week of July haha ;) I also spent about 8 hours a day this week. People don't realize how much teachers really do before school starts....and every evening during school. I might spend 2-3 hours in the evening and over 8 hours working on the weekends... This isn't over pay....this is for the kids :)

I really appreciate all the support of my fellow riders! I was surprised how supportive everyone was toward teachers!! :);)