which came first?

EagleCock

which came first?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. which came first?

Hookers, I mean without them why would you need blow?

The question isn't which is more needed, it was which comes first.

Using logic extrapolated from your post, hookers cause the need for blow. However, there would be no hookers WITHOUT blow. So I further stand behind my STATEMENT OF FACT that blow came first and created hookers.

</end>

Close up the thread JRP/WhoDey

The question isn't which is more needed, it was which comes first.

Using logic extrapolated from your post, hookers cause the need for blow. However, there would be no hookers WITHOUT blow. So I further stand behind my STATEMENT OF FACT that blow came first and created hookers.

</end>

Close up the thread JRP/WhoDey

Wow, that's kind cocky. Good thing Obama hasn't taken a mentality like, oh wait.

Wow, that's kind cocky. Good thing Obama hasn't taken a mentality like, oh wait.

Lol, I hope you're not taking my post seriously in a thread about what came first Hookers or Blow.

Let's just hope you're kidding and I didn't catch onto your supreme awesomeness at interweb sarcasm

Hookers came first !!!

Its called the oldest profession for a reason.

As early as 1609 there is documentation to the usage of coca plants. It is reasonable to presume coca plan existed since the dawn of time, much before people ever came to pass... unless of course this is an argument of big bang which of course, then would make neither come first if you state that Eve was in fact, a hooker, which I denounce.

o ya, my apologies to Sam + Fonz since I know they won't be able to answer until they get back home from the bike night

:lol: Rep for you sir.

In the U.S. hookers came about during the Civil War. They were actually originally called "Hooker's Girls" This is because Union Major General Joseph Hooker would often get women to service the soldiers under his command.

I dont think blow came about for quite some time after that.