SOOO...Did gsxrnurse become???

Dubguy85

HAHA...it was a good thread to pass the time! I'm just glad someone on here got it, so we can see if we were really missing out or not...And I think we DID...Oh well...

With as many times & ways as Ice said the bike was "clean" & "nothing wrong" on this public forum in front of thousands of us....... Unless Schiets went out of business immediately after, I don't think you'd have any problems with legal recourse if he/they turned out to be pulling a fast one

I only wish I'd seen that thread sooner, though I'm too attached to 'Birdy anyway, even though she is getting to be a cougar :D

BTW....... I'm about 45-50 minutes from Schiets. They've been around a long time IIRC. Think maybe I rode over there as a kid with Dad?? Anyways...... Don't ever recall hearing anything bad about their dealership

I'd feel MUCH better taking a leap of faith on this deal from a long established dealer, than some unknown private seller

With as many times & ways as Ice said the bike was "clean" & "nothing wrong" on this public forum in front of thousands of us....... Unless Schiets went out of business immediately after, I don't think you'd have any problems with legal recourse if he/they turned out to be pulling a fast one

I only wish I'd seen that thread sooner, though I'm too attached to 'Birdy anyway, even though she is getting to be a cougar :D

BTW....... I'm about 45-50 minutes from Schiets. They've been around a long time IIRC. Think maybe I rode over there as a kid with Dad?? Anyways...... Don't ever recall hearing anything bad about their dealership

I'd feel MUCH better taking a leap of faith on this deal from a long established dealer, than some unknown private seller

thank you sir!!! Customer Service is our #1!!! Price is second. But we do our best to put both together!!! been around since 1960 and DEFINITELY not going anywhere. going to be building a new HUGE showroom in the near future... meaning few years... if they finally decide the look of it, lol. we still have a B-King in the crate. would be a sweet bike to NEVER prep and keep hangin in the front window of the new showroom!!! 0 miles and always clean!!!

we do have a brand new B-King for like 9988 and an brand new 08 CBR1000RR blk/gry for 8588!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE THE NEW OWNER ENJOYS THE STEAL THEY ARE GETTING!!!!!!!! i know i sure would if i wouldve gotten it!!!!!!!!

Edited by ICEMAN

thank you sir!!! Customer Service is our #1!!! Price is second. But we do our best to put both together!!! been around since 1960 and DEFINITELY not going anywhere. going to be building a new HUGE showroom in the near future... meaning few years... if they finally decide the look of it, lol. we still have a B-King in the crate. would be a sweet bike to NEVER prep and keep hangin in the front window of the new showroom!!! 0 miles and always clean!!!

we do have a brand new B-King for like 9988 and an brand new 08 CBR1000RR blk/gry for 8588!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE THE NEW OWNER ENJOYS THE STEAL THEY ARE GETTING!!!!!!!! i know i sure would if i wouldve gotten it!!!!!!!!

All that being said, and these 2 bikes being the exception as they were such short notice & good deals/steals.......

I think it only fair to the other sponsors on here that in the future, if you intend to list anymore bikes, Schiets should also become a paid sponsor. Especially if indeed, the buyer of the '05 came from this site, and I also remember Scrappy or LP bought from you guys earlier this season too, based on your advertising on here, correct?

What's the name of this dealership? I will have to make a future purchase there sometime probably.

Schiets Motorsports

All that being said, and these 2 bikes being the exception as they were such short notice & good deals/steals.......

I think it only fair to the other sponsors on here that in the future, if you intend to list anymore bikes, Schiets should also become a paid sponsor. Especially if indeed, the buyer of the '05 came from this site, and I also remember Scrappy or LP bought from you guys earlier this season too, based on your advertising on here, correct?

yessir, that is correct. i planned on sending a message to someone about what we need to do to join up. I just need to know who to send to, lol.

TRUST ME... I weas not putting these up on this forum to get in front of or step on ANY other sponsors toes of this site. It was a GREAT deal that i wanted to try and share with EVERYONE that i knew of!!!

One thing to add...

If we would join OR, we are NOT wanting to join to try and take over this group, like a "certain" other group.

few people know what other group and dealership i mean.

We dont care if other dealers are on here, or would join after us. We are in no-way-shape-or form wanting to step on anyones toes in any way and would not take it against you guys if you declined. So if this sounds like an OK to the admin's, please send me info on becoming a sponsor on this forum.

Thanks a lot to all!!!!!!!!

Edited by ICEMAN

If we would join OR, we are NOT wanting to join to try and take over this group, like a "certain" other group.

few people know what other group and dealership i mean.

Hmmmmm...... Geeee..... This is a real brain strainer here..... Whomever could you possibly be talkin' about?!?

We dont care if other dealers are on here, or would join after us. We are in no-way-shape-or form wanting to step on anyones toes in any way and would not take it against you guys if you declined. So if this sounds like an OK to the admin's, please send me info on becoming a sponsor on this forum.
Talk to Ben/Carie (Casper/CBR Girl). With the amount of shops we've got on here now, I think I'm safe sayin' it's not gonna be a Sonny/Honda East deal

That IS who you were talkin' about...... Correct? ;)