whats everyones thoughts on a super moto?

oldschoolsdime92

u get one and ull never gonna think of that f3 again unless its a lonnnng ride.

check out ktm 530's husky 510's or aprilla 550's they are what i want so bad!!!

ill sell u my crf 450...

check out www.supermotojunkie.com

what kind of figures are we talkin about on the crf? I have always been a die hard honda guy so the jump to yamaha was going to hurt.. but honda did not have what I wanted.

Hellz yeah.

ktm-690-smc-supermoto-dirt-bike-2008.jpg

The WRX is a great little bike, and probably more versatile than most of the euro-motos in that it's easier to go dirt and get more out of your bike, plus it's a great dual sport in that trim. Also a bit cheaper and with a better lifespan, but it's not got the shear nuts that a 690 does either. Guess it depends on what you wanna do with it.

supermoto is more fun that what seems legal on the street (usually because it involves illegal things on the street) but thats beside the point. i'd love to have one after riding parks' so i'll probably have one in the future.

i think it would be nice to have one becuase ive always ridden dirt bikes, but I dont have a place to ride close by anymore. I cant justify buying a dirt bike,when I could only ride it about once a month. I think i will get alot more out of the super moto, and plus with it being a 250, I think if the girlfriend decided to learn to ride, it would be a good starter bike for her.

Get a SM. I've had two and love em. Handle execellent, fun factor, cheap on insurance/maintaince, you cant beat owning one. Jumping railroad tracks and climbing stairs are the best part, my rr would probably split in half if it had seen air like my drz.

the wrx's are good bikes, fuel injection, tons of aftermarket parts already. And it would be a great bike for the girl to learn to ride on.

i think it would be nice to have one becuase ive always ridden dirt bikes, but I dont have a place to ride close by anymore. I cant justify buying a dirt bike,when I could only ride it about once a month. I think i will get alot more out of the super moto, and plus with it being a 250, I think if the girlfriend decided to learn to ride, it would be a good starter bike for her.

I have a yz426 I dual sported and it is insane on the road. Definitly not a learner bike since it will wheelie me in 3rd gear. I can only imagine from the WR 250's I've seen that a 250 sm would be a bit much for most learners with no riding experience.

I like sm bikes but prefer my dual sport rides for the simple reason I can ride them to the offroad areas hit the trails and then turn around and ride it home too.

5500 and u can have the 450. with sumo wheels, dirt wheels, 2 set of plastics (one with brand new graphics kit) protaper bars, renthal grips, works connection engine guards, handguards, ktm head light, sumo front fender, billet gas cap and im sure there is more.

i like the 250 but after riding the 450 i just dont think it would be the same.

i wanna go ktm husky or ape route!

957.jpg

P5242407.JPG

sxv550_1.jpg

Go to the title agency ask for the conversion paperwork from dirt title to street title, fill out the form saying "yes I have done everything to make it a street legal bike". They take offroad title and give you street title. Go get plates and insurance.

Go to the title agency ask for the conversion paperwork from dirt title to street title, fill out the form saying "yes I have done everything to make it a street legal bike". They take offroad title and give you street title. Go get plates and insurance.

yep its that easy...

i got lucky and mine was titled as a motorcycle not and off road bike when the bike got brought from pa to ohio, so i didnt have to do that!