New rider from Cincy (Loveland area)

ksquared

Hi all, I'm Kenny.. been lurking here for a few weeks. I live near Cincinnati in the Loveland/Milford area.. Finally took the course this past weekend and got my Endorsement. Put a deposit down on my first bike today - a Kawasaki ER-6n (basically a naked Ninja 650). Very new at riding, only experience so far has been what we did in class. Looking forward to getting my bike soon and getting it past the break in point so I can have some fun.

Welcome rider! Sounds like you live very very close to my current (soon to be old) house. I live in Timber Ridge off of north 48. Drop me a line - i've got some very cools guys i ride with when i can and we'd always be happy to add another.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the welcome. i finally got my bike about two weeks ago.. then proceeded to go to Florida for 6 days two days after I get it.. Since I've been back I've been riding every chance I get. Got just over 350 miles on it already, looking forward to getting it out of the "break in" period so I can really see how the engine responds. Looking forward to getting out to ride with people soon, now that I'm starting to get comfortable with my bike (don't want to slow ya'll down too much).

~Kenny