NE Riders going to the Meet and Greet

Vulcan_Rider

After we get the M&G, we don't have to "stick to the group" - if you wanna stop, eat, then leave right away - fine. If you want to hang for a little while, then 3 or 4 leave as a group - fine.

I mean, after we hit the M&G don't feel you have to stick around for all of us. Like I said, I'll probably roll out around 4PM and slab it home - if a few of you come with me, awesome, if not - the ride on the highway isn't near as spirited or fun as the ride down, so if I'm stuck alone - no biggie.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After we get the M&G, we don't have to "stick to the group" - if you wanna stop, eat, then leave right away - fine. If you want to hang for a little while, then 3 or 4 leave as a group - fine.

I mean, after we hit the M&G don't feel you have to stick around for all of us. Like I said, I'll probably roll out around 4PM and slab it home - if a few of you come with me, awesome, if not - the ride on the highway isn't near as spirited or fun as the ride down, so if I'm stuck alone - no biggie.

We'll figure it out, I don't mind riding home by myself but I prefer a group :) We can figure it out tomorrow though.

If we don't have to pick up Doom's guy at Lodi, we'll skip that stop and just get gas in Millersburg or Coshocton.

Any of you Akron/Canton guys piping up? If we don't have to meet any of you, we might just skip the second stop and get gas in Coshocton.

I'll be checking back in the AM to see if any of you have left PM or posts on here before I leave for the Circle K. If we miss any of you (since I don't have contact info for anyone but Matt [Likwid]) we'll just see you at the M&G.

well fix the techno diffs and get there ... we aint seen ya since the pony a couple months ago jeeves

I know! Trying to find someone up here that wants to drive and doesn't mind leaving "at will" lol

Wife has "stuff" to do today so she said no (which pisses me off!)

We rolled in at around 12:30. Way cooler than the last meet. JRMMiii, I assume that was your copper SV1K? We didn't stick around too long because we decided to visit IP. The good news is my butt wasn't hurting too bad when we got home, probably because my wallet was somewhat thinner.

We rolled in at around 12:30. Way cooler than the last meet. JRMMiii, I assume that was your copper SV1K? We didn't stick around too long because we decided to visit IP. The good news is my butt wasn't hurting too bad when we got home, probably because my wallet was somewhat thinner.

Wudja get?

Wudja get?

I wish I could say a front stand but I would've had to bungie it to the wife so that was a no go.:rolleyes: A pair of gauntlet gloves for me and a gaggle of overpriced casual wear for the daughters in law and grandson...not that I'm implying they're not worthy.

you talked at me when I texted you... :nono: cheap ass. I feel unspecial. You guys didn't even wait for me to show up... except Kos.

:wtf: I'm lost.

I sent him a txt using 811.com. And wait for you? You dropped off the face of the earth... didn't even get a reply when I facebook'd you.

:wtf: I'm lost.

I sent him a txt using 811.com. And wait for you? You dropped off the face of the earth... didn't even get a reply when I facebook'd you.

I didn't have the internet. Hell, I just got my toilet installed today...

Holy shit you txted Justin?! That's dangerous.

I KNOW!!! I'm gonna throw 15 cents at him next time I see him. :)