RIP David Hall. Marine killed in Afghanistan yesterday.

InyaAzz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Tod.

I'm getting a copy of the video ..with audio.

David will be coming home in the next few days. His body is not viewable. I think the Lake Erie crushers are going to dedicate the last home game to him. I may be there representing the family with his nephews. Plans are still fluid right now. The funeral will probably be Tuesday. I'll keep everyone updated.

His sisters and his mother could use your prayers..as well as his numerous niece and nephews.

Thanks again guys. I know there's nothing that can be said that makes it better...but knowing you guys are in the family's corner is worth more than anything else.

No word on when he's coming to Lorain...the Feds need to do their investigation ...then embalming..etc. Latest is Sunday. Southview HS has offered their building for the service...I don't know of any funeral homes in the area that are going to have enough space to house everyone. So...it's an option. I'll let everyone know as soon as I find out.

Looks like David will be coming home Thursday...with the funeral set for Friday. More details tomorrow. The family has left town for 24 hours to recharge..they are overwhelmed. I was told to pass along a sincere THANKS to everyone who has posted and/or shown support.