to the asshole SQUID on 270/33 today 9/2/09

Alstare03

If you ride a new Honda CBR1000RR Red and Silver License Plate KCHUP, Learn to ride asshat! not only did i damn near rear end you at the cloverleaf 270/33 (getting on 33 heading towards marysville) but your 30mph fast line stunt about got me ass ended too! GET SOME GEAR, if you can afford a new bike you can afford a damned helmet, jacket, gloves and some riding footwear! i really enjoyed your 100mph+ passing skills just to cut off a car in the right lane and slow to a crawling 50mph! KCHUP, LMAO yea i did 3 times as you sped past and slowed down in the right lane and cause traffic behind you to merge left in a panic as to not rear end you. Your driving skills and lack of proper gear give riders on sport bikes like myself a bad rep. i was really wishing you was heading into marysville so i could follow your SQUID ass and really give you a piece of my mind as to how you handle your ride and your riding skills, instead you took the St.RT. 31 exit heading to kenton. I'll be looking for you!!!

P.S. Pictures to come once i upload them from phone incase anyone else sees this SQUID riding around the area!

I mean srsly i didnt put him on the bike, i didnt make him go ride without a helmet, gloves, denim (at least, not his wind pants and wind jacket). But if i would have rear ended him i would have felt like shit for running him over. I quote:

"There is no pills for STUPID!"

:nono: shoulda ran him over

And why Would an Off-Topic post get moved? and where would you move it to? the Off-Off-Topic? not trying to be a smartass but i was gonna put it in the Central thread but thought it better suited the off-topic area.

i see this thred being moved soon lol. Sorry about ur bad day man!

I mean srsly i didnt put him on the bike, i didnt make him go ride without a helmet, gloves, denim (at least, not his wind pants and wind jacket). But if i would have rear ended him i would have felt like shit for running him over. I quote:

"There is no pills for STUPID!"

I wouldn't have felt bad. But I'm an asshole:p

And why Would an Off-Topic post get moved? and where would you move it to? the Off-Off-Topic? not trying to be a smartass but i was gonna put it in the Central thread but thought it better suited the off-topic area.

He meant to "edumacated fucksticks" forum because it has an opportunity to start an e-fight.

Where is Indian Lake? Never heard of it.