DTC Bike Night 9-5-09

Alstare03

hey thanks for callin when you guys came through coshocton. i threw the bike together real fast and everything.

I dont know what they did. i started feeling like shit around Lancaster ( i hear it does that to alot of folk) and turned around and went home. Sorry Kid.

Ridin' white & dirty evilgrin.gif

SheepRidin.jpg

Some people just talk the talk..... Others of us actually walk the walk file.php?icon=sheep4.gif

"No animals were harmed in the making of this picture"

Edited by Fonzie

Thanks for the invite.

I tried callin' Moose several times this morning & afternoon

it was on the forums for like 2 weeks that a few of us was getting together to wrench today/tonight.

no shit where??? oh wellz.

I think it was actually Scott's intro thread, that like so many on here, kinda got hijacked ;)

Moose tried to call Fonz and/or sam today to see if we should ride up. unable to reach anyone. Prolly for the best as i was feeling crappy anyways.

I couldn't get through to Chris either. Kept gettin' VM

Fixed 'em for 'ya.......

Here's a few Pictures i gathered while visiting the DTC guys!

First pic is a few bikes in the sheep pen!

l_1206314a032f495d8845ecdb31a5b42c.jpg

pic #2 The "Fonzie" found love on his new Ride!

SheepRidin.jpg

pic #3 couple just hanging around

l_f6214690c4b24946965fdfdd10785e31.jpg

pic #4 "The Reach Around" Method

l_980bd6adcd704a02819adbdb7181073b.jpg

pic #5 The "Fonzie" Shocker

l_c4d739febf0841df8dc5e1b88390f6bf.jpg

That is all!:sheepfucker::D

Hit it & quit it...... That's what I always say :cool:

And FTR...... A sponsor, & now on a sheep...... I AM the "King of the Shocker"!!

pic #2 The "Fonzie" found love on his new Ride!

I think she needed a steering dampner..... I noticed a little "headshake" when I was ridin' her hard

pic #4 "The Reach Around" Method
Actually...... I was trying for more of a "Slap & Tickle" method

Thanx to Kyle (BlitzBurgh) & Scott (Alstare) for doin' the wiring on my bike to hook up those LED rearsets

Thanx to Sam for lettin' us use his shop, even though he didn't get home 'til later..... And for shimpin' his sheep out to us!! :D

i didnt get any pics with the 3 of us, sams wife got those with i think sams phone. the 2 that didnt show up was the 2 i took of DTCO1 and DTCO2 tags. i just remembered the last two pics i took while reading this thread. so SAMBUSA get the pics up my brother from another mother.

Thanks Blitzburgh for watching me work on my bike and helping out with the drilling of the muffer, and the bleeding/changing of the brake fluids.

Thanks Fonzie for coming down to hang out and letting us hook up your LEDs.

Thanks Sambusa for the shop time and the ice cold "Cherry Pepsi" oh and shagging the sheep named MERLE!!! :D:D:D

I dont know what they did. i started feeling like shit around Lancaster ( i hear it does that to alot of folk) and turned around and went home. Sorry Kid.

Hey, just cuz i dont have all my teef, have a 3rd arm and ride a moped...sure dont give you the right to say stuffs like that. Squidbilly's got feelwins too buddy. :(

its cool i sat at home and watched chick flicks all day........ not by choice of course ;)

Pffffffff ok. 27 dresses, Bride Wars, 17 again, the lifetime, and oxygen channels...you know you watch them by choice. And...you cry man tears. Man baby tears.

:nono: