You can run from the chopper, but you can't hide from QuikZX9R

Disclaimer

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so, uh. WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?

Has everyone checked out this website (ourbikesdontleak.com)

First they have ASIA as their theme song. Now before you say what's wrong with ASIA. Let me just say, I don't hate ASIA. BUT! They were not by ANY means a great band. Admit it. If you have to think about it, ponder this...

1. This song was featured in the movie The 40 year old Virgin. The main character in the film has an Asia poster on his wall, which helps explain why he's a 40 year old virgin.

2. This was featured in an episode of the TV show South Park where Cartman is talking to Congress about stem cell research after his friend Kenny dies. He starts singing this song, and the entire congress joins in.

(Ok, maybe that's not a bad thing. But think about how totally annoying "Come Sail Away" became after Cartman got ahold of it.)

3. In their "run" as a group they had around 27 DIFFERENT people move through the band. NOt sure if this was just the background musicians or what but DAMN!

4. The song "Lay Down Your Arms" was used by the animated film "Freddie the Frog" (1992) starring Ben Kingsley, Jenny Agutter and Brian Blessed. On 5/21/2007 AOL.com claimed that this film is the lowest grossing animated movie of all time. ($1.19 million).

Now, we'll move on to the picture on the main page.

Do I really need to comment?

And finally. Check out the guestbook. How many medications do these people take?!?!?!?!? I also love the number of "backpacks" they have (girls that just want to ride on the back and look cute. AND WEAR NO GEAR!!!!)

Ok I'm done

Ok so, uh. WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?

Has everyone checked out this website (ourbikesdontleak.com)

First they have ASIA as their theme song. Now before you say what's wrong with ASIA. Let me just say, I don't hate ASIA. BUT! They were not by ANY means a great band. Admit it. If you have to think about it, ponder this...

1. This song was featured in the movie The 40 year old Virgin. The main character in the film has an Asia poster on his wall, which helps explain why he's a 40 year old virgin.

2. This was featured in an episode of the TV show South Park where Cartman is talking to Congress about stem cell research after his friend Kenny dies. He starts singing this song, and the entire congress joins in.

(Ok, maybe that's not a bad thing. But think about how totally annoying "Come Sail Away" became after Cartman got ahold of it.)

3. In their "run" as a group they had around 27 DIFFERENT people move through the band. NOt sure if this was just the background musicians or what but DAMN!

4. The song "Lay Down Your Arms" was used by the animated film "Freddie the Frog" (1992) starring Ben Kingsley, Jenny Agutter and Brian Blessed. On 5/21/2007 AOL.com claimed that this film is the lowest grossing animated movie of all time. ($1.19 million).

Now, we'll move on to the picture on the main page.

Do I really need to comment?

And finally. Check out the guestbook. How many medications do these people take?!?!?!?!? I also love the number of "backpacks" they have (girls that just want to ride on the back and look cute. AND WEAR NO GEAR!!!!)

Ok I'm done

you sure know a lot about asia.

Well thats my ass.. And I never jumped on here bashing you but hey whatever good for you .

Unfortunately, it looks like you are a victim of guilt by association.

I can only speak for myself here, but I won't throw you under the bus for who you associate with.

Well thats my ass.. And I never jumped on here bashing you but hey whatever good for you .

Hey I was just bustin ballz. I don't really care if you're gay or not.

But please remember the interwebz were made to exploit weakness and diversity.

Please try to remember this. If you really are upset come down and I'll buy you a PBR at the Moose KoCk.

I will admit that you look like a flamer in the picture. I don't know what you were going for there. Also, judging from your avatar and signature picture, I can't respect riders that try to drag knees in jeans. Seriously? If you're a good rider that can drag a knee, you atleast have leathers. Stick your knee back in while in jeans or you will regret it one day and sorry, but I'll laugh. :p:rulez:

idk why but this made me laugh... I hope I never get online and say "well that's my ass" unless I'm talking about a guy i'm dating. :D